Preview Changes v Cats and pre match chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Really worried we've now wasted 2 of the 3 weeks not resting enough players, and that we might suffer for it. Don't even mean in terms of performance, but in terms of putting blokes at risk.

That said... ******* thrilled to see Walker back in!
Happy to finally get a chance to see Hosie, best of luck to him!
Polec and BBB were no brainers.
Outs are no surprise (other than Maj being in still)

Just as I suspected, Scott pussied out in resting his star players.

LDU out makes me far less interested in this one. Walker in somewhat makes up for it.

Brown to show if he’s up for a physical fight, Larkey out a disappointment, along with Hayden.

Mcmillan on the wing, maybe this could make him a better player? Higgins on the wing always look good, we need a class act on the outside. Hall on ball has finally happened as i have predicted. Bench looks good. Daw can always go back as 3rd tall with Macaky taking FB and Tarrant at CHB. J.Walker at FF looks more solid and consistent. Looking good, should still lose but one of those confidence boosting loss where key players made progress.

I'm not surprised LDU is out. I thought there were a couple of times it was obvious he still had lingering OP related weakness. I think he was called for being a bit hesitant but IMO he just didn't have the power thru his legs.

He may not be back against the goDees.

All the same it was great to see him have a run. Anyone still think he won't make it and end up the best player of his draft year?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not surprised LDU is out. I thought there were a couple of times it was obvious he still had lingering OP related weakness. I think he was called for being a bit hesitant but IMO he just didn't have the power thru his legs.

He may not be back against the goDees.

All the same it was great to see him have a run. Anyone still think he won't make it and end up the best player of his draft year?
Assuming that his body is good I am confident that he will make it. I dont think he will be the best player of his draft year he has a long way to go to get to that point.

Good changes. No risk taking with any of the young guys like Kyron, Larks and LDU.
Good to see Walker and Hosie come in, hope they go well but will be tough against a top 6 team.

Why? He hasn't been prevented from running at any point since the start of pre-season, should be as aerobically fit as he ever has been.
just what he's come back from is all, when's are next match? Oh maybe we'll rest him against the Dees? i wanna beat the Dees though, that's always a fun day.

Larkey out managed after just one week back? If he's ankle hasn't come up then just say so.

Doesn't seem like much love for Hosie's debut on there? Seems like there is more love for Walker's return..

Gee I hope we can get the ball to him 😬. I'm quite excited for whole lotta Hosie personally.

Really happy to see Will Walker in.

Hosie is interesting. I have no idea what he is like or if he deserves a game. The few bits and pieces I have seen have been okay. He looked like he could tackle, which will help. Brown will be interesting. Hope he does well.

Our midfield will be a bit light on. We'll be relying on the likes of Higgo, Hall, maybe Polec who had 16 contested possessions against the Blues. I hope JMac has a big game and I wonder if Mahoney will get any time at centre bounces?

Hall has been building. This could be a make or break type game for him. Good luck Aaron... Make it a make game thanks.

It's a very different midfield. No meat grinder, despite Jed being there. I wonder if Gelong will expect it.

Could be to our advantage if we win a few clearances. We might have some speed on the spread.

Larkey out managed after just one week back? If he's ankle hasn't come up then just say so.

Doesn't seem like much love for Hosie's debut on there? Seems like there is more love for Walker's return..
Willy was the wonder boy and we've waited 2 years for him to return so yes I reckon there's more love for Walker.

In saying that very excited to see what Hosie has to offer. I, like a lot of posters probably just don't have any idea what kind of player he is.

Willy was the wonder boy and we've waited 2 years for him to return so yes I reckon there's more love for Walker.

In saying that very excited to see what Hosie has to offer. I, like a lot of posters probably just don't have any idea what kind of player he is.
From what I have seen of him, he will at least be enthusiastic and not be standing there waiting for the ball to pop out to him. I expect him to get in the way, get tackled, make tackles and chase. He knows where the goals are and will have a ding. Imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back