Preview Changes v Cats and pre match chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ll accept a solid, positive-minded effort across the board. The one thing I don’t want to see is our team getting completely bogged down in a negative, stifled performance. In GMHBA last year, we were on the verge of taking the lead halfway through the second quarter. After the Ziebell non-decision, it was like as if our entire team donned moon boots for the rest of the game. I don’t want to see BBB flapping about aimlessly, unless he’s getting free kicks. If Will Walker can even halfway live up to my completely unreasonable expectations of him, I’ll be a happy chappy for sure.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’ll accept a solid, positive-minded effort across the board. The one thing I don’t want to see is our team getting completely bogged down in a negative, stifled performance. In GMHBA last year, we were on the verge of taking the lead halfway through the second quarter. After the Ziebell non-decision, it was like as if our entire team donned moon boots for the rest of the game. I don’t want to see BBB flapping about aimlessly, unless he’s getting free kicks. If Will Walker can even halfway live up to my completely unreasonable expectations of him, I’ll be a happy chappy for sure.

what are your expectations of WW? Sorry if you said them before and i missed it

what are your expectations of WW? Sorry if you said them before and i missed it

🤣The first time I saw Will perform was up close in a VFL game against Collingwood a couple of years back. He looked “mint” to me. As an aside, I think it was Maj’s first game in defence too. Since that time, I’ve been looking forward to Will getting a decent crack at it. Unfortunately, he got injured in his fourth game after a blistering first quarter. In that first quarter in Adelaide, he amassed 9 disposals and scored 1.2. The long wait is over...

Last edited:
🤣The first time I saw Will perform was up close in a VFL game against Collingwood a couple of years back. He looked “mint” to me. As an aside, I think it was Maj’s first game in defence too. Since that time, I’ve been looking forward to Will getting a decent crack at it. Unfortunately, he got injured in his second game after a blistering first quarter. The long wait is over...

So at least half mint 🙂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back