HB: JJ Wood Suckling

FOLL: Minson Bont Macrae
C: Dahlhaus Libba Hunter

HF: Dunkley Stevens Smith
F: Stringer Boyd Dickson

INT: Biggs Picken Daniel Roughead

OUT: Redpath (inj.), Wallis (inj.), Morris (inj.), Jong
IN: Minson, Dahlhaus, Hamling, Stringer

If McLean is fit I'd like to slot him straight back in as well, probably for Dunkley or Stevens (although I thought Dunks was one of our better performers on the weekend).

Out: Morris, Libba, Redpath, Wallis

In: Cordy, Hamling, Honeychurch, Minson

Minson & Roughead in the ruck, leave Toyd in forward. Honey in centre, Cordy to replace Morris and Hamling in forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Stringer and Dahlhaus aren't absolutely 100 percent then we are better off not playing them and unleashing them for the final four games.
i'm not a betting man but my money on this one is that Dahl is cherry ripe and we cbf bringing him back through the twos whilst Stringer will probably only be 95% but we'll bring him in out of desperation

Stevo said Dahl near certainty and Stringer not far behind and you would like to think he gets good mail.

But I agree with others- unless they are both 100% we shouldn't play them. I can't imagine Stringer being close to 100% to be honest, shoulders are hard to get over and he will have to manage it all year

i'm not a betting man but my money on this one is that Dahl is cherry ripe and we cbf bringing him back through the twos whilst Stringer will probably only be 95% but we'll bring him in out of desperation
Going to be similar to the final last year againts Adelaide when he was clearly underdone with that hammy. I'd rather just rest him.

What's the weather forecast like btw? Minson could be handy in a slog fest. So might Honey, Kobe and Clay. Maybe go with no tall forwards against the tall slow cats defence.

It's called empathy.

There aren't bucket loads of it in the on line world.

Imagine going going into the Braybrook Hotel and carrying on like Strangle - he might walk in but he'd be carried out. Unless of course his sense of self preservation suddenly kicked his empathy into action.
I have bucket loads of empathy for the two players who suffered season ending injuries. Redpath can't take a trick with his knees and would be devastated from an emotional sense. Wallis' leg injury was simply horrendous - the physical pain he would currently be going through would be somewhat unimaginable, as too would the emotional side of things.

Once again, I came here to discuss the game this week. Short of actually saying nothing at all - there isn't really a way I could convey genuine empathy to a supporter base about their club's current plight on the Internet without also coming across as potentially condescending and disingenuous. I guess I simply cut to the chase and that made my demenour appear rather abrupt.

As for the pub in question, it sounds as though you're suggesting that many of the regular patrons whom frequent that establishment would rather let their fists do the talking rather than respond intelligibly. If that is the case then it says a lot more about them than it does about me.

Not having been to the establishment in question, I have no intention to cast any aspersions about it or its patrons, even in light of what you've said. But, what I will say is that the only people I've ever found myself in a physical altercation with, and these cases were very few and far between, were individuals whom which appeared on the surface to possess a combination of having an agressive temperament, questionable intelligence and very low impulse control.

I still have enough faith in humanity to believe that most individuals, when presented with reasoned and logical verbal dialogue - even if they struggle to follow or comprehend - wouldn't allow themselves to respond in such a manner as to invoke a physically confrontational response from me. I wouldn't do as much, so I guess it's only reasonable to expect the same from others.

I have bucket loads of empathy for the two players who suffered season ending injuries. Redpath can't take a trick with his knees and would be devastated from an emotional sense. Wallis' leg injury was simply horrendous - the physical pain he would currently be going through would be somewhat unimaginable, as too would the emotional side of things.

Once again, I came here to discuss the game this week. Short of actually saying nothing at all - there isn't really a way I could convey genuine empathy to a supporter base about their club's current plight on the Internet without also coming across as potentially condescending and disingenuous. I guess I simply cut to the chase and that made my demenour appear rather abrupt.

As for the pub in question, it sounds as though you're suggesting that many of the regular patrons whom frequent that establishment would rather let their fists do the talking rather than respond intelligibly. If that is the case then it says a lot more about them than it does about me.

Not having been to the establishment in question, I have no intention to cast any aspersions about it or its patrons, even in light of what you've said. But, what I will say is that the only people I've ever found myself in a physical altercation with, and these cases were very few and far between, were individuals whom which appeared on the surface to possess a combination of having an agressive temperament, questionable intelligence and very low impulse control.

I still have enough faith in humanity to believe that most individuals, when presented with reasoned and logical verbal dialogue - even if they struggle to follow or comprehend - wouldn't allow themselves to respond in such a manner as to invoke a physically confrontational response from me. I wouldn't do as much, so I guess it's only reasonable to expect the same from others.

No one cares mate. Stop dribbling rubbish and wait for the preview thread. Condescending knob.

No one cares mate. Stop dribbling rubbish and wait for the preview thread. Condescending knob.
That was literally the most autistic post I've ever read. That coupled with his "undergraduate trying to impress his professor" style on what is a very informal medium has given me a better understanding of his nonsense.

There have been a couple of comments regarding Bev's refusal to tag. I hope he is flexible enough to adopt other ways but if he does not think taggers are the way to go, the in Bev i trust.

Unfortunately it reminds me of the last few years of Plough's reign. I swear he saw himself as the pioneer who would revolutionise football by playing only skinny mids who could run all day (ala Jordan McMahon) and nothing was going to sway him from his course and his rightful place in football folklore.

I dont believe for a minute that Bev has the same fixation and i have previously conceded that he may know more about footballers than me, but if Dangerfield and Selduck do dominate maybe just consider it.

There have been a couple of comments regarding Bev's refusal to tag. I hope he is flexible enough to adopt other ways but if he does not think taggers are the way to go, the in Bev i trust.

Unfortunately it reminds me of the last few years of Plough's reign. I swear he saw himself as the pioneer who would revolutionise football by playing only skinny mids who could run all day (ala Jordan McMahon) and nothing was going to sway him from his course and his rightful place in football folklore.

I dont believe for a minute that Bev has the same fixation and i have previously conceded that he may know more about footballers than me, but if Dangerfield and Selduck do dominate maybe just consider it.
Don't know about tagging, but I would prefer someone actually stand next Danger at the stoppages this time. Our defence at the clearances last time against Geelong was hopeless in the first half.

Did Melania Trump write this for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back