Preview Changes v Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

As usual down there I am expecting a lot of kicks out on the full on the narrow ground. Will know early if we are switched on. However, any lead the dogs get we know is not safe. The dogs know it, the opposition know it and us supporters just expect multiple unanswered goals. It has been happening since 2021.

It’ll be a dead rubber for Blues after Saints lose on Saturday, GWS will win we ain’t playing finals. Hopefully we lose too get up to pick 8

To make finals and get smashed by 80 plus points against the team I hate the most the blues I take not making finals every day of the week. If we beat the cats and that is a big if I think the blues would prefer to play us than GWS 2 weeks so they may have some incentive to win.

I will be going to Kardinia Park for the first time ever tomorrow. I will be sitting in the Premiership Stand, does anyone know if this is a Geelong members area?

If I don't happen like the area I am seated in, does Kardinia Park have standing areas like the MCG and Marvel has?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be going to Kardinia Park for the first time ever tomorrow. I will be sitting in the Premiership Stand, does anyone know if this is a Geelong members area?

If I don't happen like the area I am seated in, does Kardinia Park have standing areas like the MCG and Marvel has?
Everywhere is Geelong members area.

No, with the works going on, there is no standing area.

Key defenders have anexcuse for disposal. Can't carry a flanker/Distributor with fumbles and poor disposal.
It baffles me how VDM continues to get games. He has one elite skill in pace and sucks at everything else. A small backman who can’t defend, make correct decision or execute basic skills isn’t an AFL level player.

In fact I don’t even know if he’s ever even played a great VFL game.

Last edited:
It baffles me how VDM continues to get games. He has one elite skill in pace and sucks at everything else. A small backman who can’t defend, make correct decision or execute basic skills isn’t an AFL level player.

In fact I don’t even know if he’s ever even seen played a great VFL game.
He hasnt always been that poor. Needed some time in the twos to find touch again. Would've much rather gave up some speed and gain good foot skills in Cleary.

He played some good games as a small forward a couple years back, should be given a chance to re-find form in the VFL in the one position he has a chance of succeeding in.

Yet Cleary and Crozier have both been excellent for Footscray.

No wonder the players are unhappy.

Key defenders have anexcuse for disposal. Can't carry a flanker/Distributor with fumbles and poor disposal.

I think his disposal is ok. It's the fumbling that costs us so badly. So many times we look 'out' then Vandemeer fumbles and we turn it over or get a ball up from a clear scoring position.

It's painful to watch.

Something is so far off with Bailey Smiths non selection. Ruled out with illness on a Thursday morning for what is basically a “elimination final”.

And by reports will do a session with the 2s today.

Just symbolises the absolute shambles that this club is right now.

Something is so far off with Bailey Smiths non selection. Ruled out with illness on a Thursday morning for what is basically a “elimination final”.

And by reports will do a session with the 2s today.

Just symbolises the absolute shambles that this club is right now.

This is pure 100% speculation on my behalf but I reckon he's had battles with mental health this year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back