Preview Changes v Cats

Remove this Banner Ad

It'll be interesting to see how the team is Balanced with Macrea and Smith out. I wouldve preferred we replace them with one Mid and one forward though rather then sticking to the same structure.

No wonder we are all done with Bevo, when Scott and Vandermeer get picked again? They cannot have possibly played worse on Sunday. This must demoralise those guys in the seconds and others in the firsts, when they see these selections tonight? We have no selection integrity. If I or anyone else had softened on their thoughts about Bevo from the heady moments a few days ago, he goes and gives us another couple of selection shockers.

Did we really need 3 key defenders??

All Geelong have for height is a resting ruck up forward.

Good chance Stengel, close and Miers cut ribbons through us.
Close is also out injured, but still worried their smalls will run all over the back of us and get easy open spaced goals in their forward line, like the last three times we played them.

They just need Stewart and SDK to shut our tall forwards down as they always do, and the Cats have a sniff. Need our forward line to get it together for once vs them. Our smalls have also done nothing the last 3 weeks, time for them to awaken as well. If our forward line can break the shackles, I reckon we have a decent chance.

What posters are forgetting when saying we will win with the cats outs is even with the outs they are still a much better team than WCE. The eagles even beat us at Marvel and we have not won at the cattery for 20 years and Bevo has no idea against Scott. The only way we win is if the cats do not want to move down the draft order.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind the three talls in defence this week. They have Conway and Neale up forward who are both young and inexperienced but they're 203cm & 206cm aswell as both being over 100kg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back