Opinion Changes V Collingwood - R9 Friday 13th May, 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Where do we start šŸ˜…

Injuries from tonight will force a multitude of changes.

Should get Bont, Keath & English back, but there are a few players that will keep their spot by default when they should be dropped.

Do I suspect this will happen? No, but it should. 2 rucks, English canā€™t go one-out on his return from a hammy. Martin looks done, no other option than Sweet but at least he wonā€™t get ragdolled as much as Martin in the contest.

Out:
VDM (hamstring)
Weightman (shoulder)
Dunkley (concussion)
Oā€™Brien (calf)
McNeil (omitted)
Martin (omitted)
Rmith (omitted)

In:
Bont
English
Keath
West
Crozier
Sweet
JUH

In: Keath, English, Bont, West, Schache, Wallis.

Out: Weightman (inj), Williams (om), Oā€™Brien (inj), Gardiner (inj), Martin (om), Vandermeer (inj).

Schache back with Keath.

Khamis and Naughton forward.

West small forward taking Weightmans spot.

At what point do we get concerned with Vandermeers hammys? That would have to be number 4-5?
He wouldn't be getting another contract if I was the list management department, his hammies are shot.

Would love Jones to come in. Just for some speed and excitement. With Weightman and VDM missing especially.

And get JUH in.

Khamis looked very good forward.

Get Naughton, Khamis and JUH up forward and let them play some footy together.

Send Cordy back, isnā€™t lively enough. Provides 0 threat up forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Potentially this week

No English, Hunter, Bruce, Toby McLean, Keath, TOB, LVD, Gardner, Cody, Wallis, JJ, Hannah and I may have forgotten some

You will need to gift players games out of necessity therefore play West, JUH, Sweet (I expect Sweet and West to request a trade), Schache for an extended period

Injuries along with some strange team selections and lack of continuity is a prefect storm for a bad season

Get back to playing the players you have in positions they were drafted for and trained preseason in let that be a start

Last edited:
Would love Jones to come in. Just for some speed and excitement. With Weightman and VDM missing especially.

And get JUH in.

Khamis looked very good forward.

Get Naughton, Khamis and JUH up forward and let them play some footy together.

Send Cordy back, isnā€™t lively enough. Provides 0 threat up forward.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

7 touches a week at VFL level doesnā€™t excite me

Time for Jamarra to earn a spot in the team and deliver. Heā€™s already been gifted games
You can call it gifted games, I call it looking at the bigger picture and trying to build his confidence so his talent starts to burst out. How the **** is he going to get confidence playing in that VFL side? I'm pretty much sick of watching dead wood going around, at least with Marra I get some pleasure when I see little glimpses into the future.

You can call it gifted games, I call it looking at the bigger picture and trying to build his confidence so his talent starts to burst out. How the **** is he going to get confidence playing in that VFL side? I'm pretty much sick of watching dead wood going around, at least with Marra I get some pleasure when I see little glimpses into the future.

What annoys me is that JUH can't get a game and we have 4-mark Cullens in our side.I think what it shows is our ability to have KPP players turn into decent players for our club in the long term Please name one KPP that has shown consistent long term form since Bevo has been our coach

What annoys me is that JUH can't get a game and we have 4-mark Cullens in our side.I think what it shows is our ability to have KPP players turn into decent players for our club in the long term Please name one KPP that has shown consistent long term form since Bevo has been our coach
You are being a bit harsh on Mark Cullen, Fred. His disposal was sh** hot, compared to the 4 ball butchers you are talking about in todays side.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back