Preview Changes v. Collingwood - Round 13, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Very harsh to criticise Hunt when Langdon is out of the team. They work so beautifully together.
It's just ******* magnificent seeing those matching headbands, long sleeves (please!) running down the ground.

Ok, Hunt doesn't get much of the ball. How have his opponents gone? I think he was playing on Zac Bailey for some of the time, but not all. Who else was he playing on? Same with Melksham.

I agree that Hunt seems to like playing with Langdon.

I wouldn't drop Sparrow. If Salem isn't 100%, give him a rest, and bring back Lingers.

I can't see Weid being dropped for this match.

Melksham has to go. I don't care who replaces him. The goal post had more touches.
I'm rather disturbed by the avatar change, it was so comforting.
OUT: Melksham, Weideman
IN: Langdon, BBB
weed can EAD
Perhaps its me but you seem to have a strong connection with the male appendage.
I'd ******* love to see us dish out a QB belting. Didn't really care how much we beat North by as long as we won, but Collingwood have doled out some hurt to us along the way. Was a lot of fun torching them last year with 16 minute quarters. Should be putting up a cricket score on a small ground next week, and if not they are so dour we should be aiming to keep them to under 50 points.
Is there a team that hasn't in recent times? we probably owe a dozen teams the Joan Collins special.

Weid or Brown is the big selection decision this week. If Pies are any chance it will be because we kick it straight to Darcy Moore all game.

For mine it’s Weid and you put the heat out on him to stand up and make sure everything comes to ground level (and let’s face it bringing the ball to ground level is his specialty as a forward).

Melksham out for Langdon is a no brainer. Not against Hunt being replaced but the problem is we do lack pace amongst our smaller defenders. Couple of horror moments watching Zac Bailey breaking away and our defenders slowly plodding behind him.

Weid or Brown is the big selection decision this week. If Pies are any chance it will be because we kick it straight to Darcy Moore all game.

For mine it’s Weid and you put the heat out on him to stand up and make sure everything comes to ground level (and let’s face it bringing the ball to ground level is his specialty as a forward).

Melksham out for Langdon is a no brainer. Not against Hunt being replaced but the problem is we do lack pace amongst our smaller defenders. Couple of horror moments watching Zac Bailey breaking away and our defenders slowly plodding behind him.
Hey? Rivers and Pig are both quick. Bailey ran away from Lever for that long goal. Leg speed in our back 6 isn't an issue

Hey? Rivers and Pig are both quick. Bailey ran away from Lever for that long goal. Leg speed in our back 6 isn't an issue

Neither in Hunt’s league for speed. Rivers has a bit of toe, Hibberd probably lost half a yard. neither is anything out the box pace-wise for a medium defender.
My point is Hunt has a major point of difference which is why he gets games he probably doesn’t deserve based on output.

And I don’t like to be pedantic but he ran away from both Lever and Salem for that goal. Add in Petty and that’s 3 of the back 6 most small/medium forwards can run away from. It’s no major issue but if you swap Hunt for someone like Jetta it’s a different story

I've come around to just Langdon in for Melk now. Weid gets one more game and if still no good Brown comes back after the bye.
If Weid wants out due to lack of opportunity then he has a good game to shop himself around in front of a potential Collingwood.

it’s like scooby doo with no shaggy. ginger in your thai green curry, but garlic nowhere to be found. langdon and hunt that is. brayshaw the lemongrass in a tube, hiding in the back of the fridge behind the non alcoholic beers you bought a year ago. handy to have. you never know when you’ll need it. “greater than the sum of the parts” maybe. not sure the best analogy. two parts of the same wondrous whole? im not sure what im talking about anymore tbh. maybe gonna have thai for dinner i think.

it’s like scooby doo with no shaggy. ginger in your thai green curry, but garlic nowhere to be found. langdon and hunt that is. brayshaw the lemongrass in a tube, hiding in the back of the fridge behind the non alcoholic beers you bought a year ago. handy to have. you never know when you’ll need it. “greater than the sum of the parts” maybe. not sure the best analogy. two parts of the same wondrous whole? im not sure what im talking about anymore tbh. maybe gonna have thai for dinner i think.
I have no idea what you are trying to say here, and my brain really hurts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melksham keeps getting it from everyone, fair enough after tonight.

But Jayden Hunt is still being carried by an amazing defence.

Averaging less than 10 touches the last 6 weeks. We are basically holding onto him hoping he finds form
Hunt is one of the reason the defence can quickly stop teams when they try to switch in defence, his two way running helps out may, lever, you have no idea about role players

IMG_2544.gif

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can we please just * them up and early in the game? It would be nice to be 6 goals up at half time so I can just take the rest of the afternoon easy.

Hunt is one of the reason the defence can quickly stop teams when they try to switch in defence, his two way running helps out may, lever, you have no idea about role players

Yeah that's ******* wrong.
Our wingers and half forwards are the ones who do the running.
Fair effort pulling this out of your ass for ya first ever post

Yeah that's ******* wrong.
Our wingers and half forwards are the ones who do the running.
Fair effort pulling this out of your ass for ya first ever post

Surprised to see schmuttt "loved" an anti TK post. What did you do to him? 😂

I always love those posts what are you talking about. Makes me chuckle when old mate has five posts and 4 are bagging TK out of nowhere

I sense there more to this rivalry than you are letting on. I think you're on TKs s**t list ATM.

I always love those posts what are you talking about. Makes me chuckle when old mate has five posts and 4 are bagging TK out of nowhere
I think old mate Demon Trucker is Kent Kingsley. His most impassioned posts were about renaming the KKMSFSWPWAM as Kingsley had won Geelong's goalkicking a few times and was not a spud to be mocked like that!

I think old mate Demon Trucker is Kent Kingsley. His most impassioned posts were about renaming the KKMSFSWPWAM as Kingsley had won Geelong's goalkicking a few times and was not a spud to be mocked like that!
Is that the same knuckle dragger? Fair enough

Remove this Banner Ad

Back