Preview Changes v. Collingwood - Round 13, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember attending Bruce Doull's 300th game for the Carlton Cheats - we still won. The hype dies away very quickly on-field.

Corey Enrights 300th down at the handbaggery too 🤗

We showed how much we loved Roosy by getting spanked by 100 points by Geelong in his last match.
I remember I was in WA that day, helping a mate build a shed. We put a box on it before the game started (lunch time wa time) and listened to triple m, and by quarter time I was in the pub grabbing a box of emu export, and finished the shed while putting a few of them away.

Woke up the next morning with a shocking headache off them, then remembered the legacy roos muat have left on the team. Glorious day.

Sacking your coach definitely makes it more likely that you’ll play better rather than worse. I’m shocked anyone would think otherwise. We should sack our coach before every game.

Yep sacking our coach on the eve of a match has never gone poorly for the MFC.

I remember attending Bruce Doull's 300th game for the Carlton Cheats - we still won. The hype dies away very quickly on-field.
We’ve got good recent form on these.
Enright 300th - we won
Last game at Optus Oval - we won
Jones 300 - won
Lewis 300 - won

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TMac isn't kicking out anymore, not gonna happen. 😂
On the podcast Gawn told a story about how we were playing Adelaide while Tmac was still in the backline. The umpire called play on and Tex Walker yelled out "Don't tackle him. Let him kick it!"

Quality sledge.

It'll be fine, the new coach bounce will happen next game. Half of the Pies team will be glad to see him go I think.

Corey Enrights 300th down at the handbaggery too 🤗
I was there that day, my favourite win ever, it was Max Gawn's breakout game, 1st game he ever got brownlow votes in and he got 3! I got invited by cats supporters too who had a spare ticket and they were so depressed it was beautiful. And because I was still youngish and no dees fans were there, I got one of those mini footys that they give out after a win from Jake Spencer.

I was there that day, my favourite win ever, it was Max Gawn's breakout game, 1st game he ever got brownlow votes in and he got 3! I got invited by cats supporters too who had a spare ticket and they were so depressed it was beautiful. And because I was still youngish and no dees fans were there, I got one of those mini footys that they give out after a win from Jake Spencer.

Wow mate surprised you can even remember that game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back