Preview Changes v. Collingwood - Round 13, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

jeez that was a horrible day, there was a collective air of MFCSS amongst our supporters that day, at the back of your mind you just knew we'd bottle it. In hindsight we were still a few years away from being a truly good side, but missing finals always sucks.
It was eerie. Like being at a funeral in the first 10 minutes. I can't recall an atmosphere like it.

Still the most drunk I've ever been in Australia after that.

Could imagine him walking out of the G that day and askng Dees supporters why the long face? Telling them to put on their favourite hat and they'll feel much better. 😂

Oh, no.

No, I'd never initiate conversation with a real life human. 🤗

Oh, no.

No, I'd never initiate conversation with a real life human. 🤗

Somebody might work out youre from Australia if you speak and your location is blown 😂

jeez that was a horrible day, there was a collective air of MFCSS amongst our supporters that day, at the back of your mind you just knew we'd bottle it. In hindsight we were still a few years away from being a truly good side, but missing finals always sucks.
Brilliant day. Bought some fancy tickets that cost a tonne, then pulled open the stitches holding my face together on the way to the seats. Watched the first quarter in first aid and was in hospital by half time. Left the hospital in a borrowed car and drove straight into the bollards in the parking lot on the way out.

Apologies for everyone who heard that story before. I like recounting it.

Brilliant day. Bought some fancy tickets that cost a tonne, then pulled open the stitches holding my face together on the way to the seats. Watched the first quarter in first aid and was in hospital by half time. Left the hospital in a borrowed car and drove straight into the bollards in the parking lot on the way out.

I don’t think I’ve heard it. I would recall it I’m sure

I feel like the better story would be about why your face being held together by stitches.

I feel like the better story would be about why your face being held together by stitches.

Hannibal told him to cut up his face the night before when he was on the pingers. Seemed a good idea at the time.

Borrowed a mountain bike to go buy some smokes on a few too many pingers & shrooms, face collided with Sydney Road.
Always thought I'd look like some real bad ass sort of dude with a big scar across my face.
I don't. I just have this weird arse patch under my mouth where hair doesn't grow anymore.

Borrowed a mountain bike to go buy some smokes on a few too many pingers & shrooms, face collided with Sydney Road.
Always thought I'd look like some real bad ass sort of dude with a big scar across my face.
I don't. I just have this weird arse patch under my mouth where hair doesn't grow anymore.

I was pretty close, impressive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only took me 6 and half years to realise Proper Gander is actually internet's for propaganda and not a username based on legit male goose.
I literally just made it my username because when I joined some crazy poster, bombers supporter I think, had a series of posting meltdowns and he kept using the term proper gander instead of propaganda. The timing got me instantly banned because the mods were certain it was an alias pisstake. Confusing times

I literally just made it my username because when I joined some crazy poster, bombers supporter I think, had a series of posting meltdowns and he kept using the term proper gander instead of propaganda. The timing got me instantly banned because the mods were certain it was an alias pisstake. Confusing times

This is a story straight from the annals of Toump Ass ... Love it. 😂

Langdon, Chandler & Brown in

That is Mitch Brown not Ben

Weid seems to be getting a free ******* pass atm. Better do something for a change

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Sparrow low key booting a goal from 50 just because he didn’t have any other options gets the lad another game.
Seriously mate, you should be made an honorary Aussie - you are totally authentic the way you talk about the game. :)

You're even starting to bitch and moan about players like us Aussies... ;)

By the sound of Goodys presser post game he won’t drop Melksham. Coaches are having a good year so far but Melkshams continued selection is a real head scratcher. I gave him a few weeks to get back into form but he’s played 8 games (Excluding Sydney as he was the sub) for 10 touches a game, 5 goals and 6 goal assists. Very poor numbers...
Goody and Melks are mates from the Essendon days. Goody brought him over. He's always going to find a way to play him if he can.

Langdon, Chandler & Brown in

That is Mitch Brown not Ben

Weid seems to be getting a free ******* pass atm. Better do something for a change

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

No change is my guess. Not point even dropping the sub anymore coz no VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back