Preview Changes v. Collingwood - Round 13, 2021

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Getting in early but if Sparrow comes out for Langdon instead of Melksham, ill go absolutely apeS***. Im not even joking here but i honestly think the only reason Melk is in the team cause he is Goody's mate.

Sparrow deserves a good run of games now.

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Melk's done some time in the 2's already this year, he's far from an automatic in IMO
Don't think he's been shocking on the whole this year. For the last person picked he's been good enough.
Still a decent ball user when he gets it.

I don't think he's done enough time in the 2's, certainly not as much as Sparrow who played well last week and deserves another go around.

Melky should be toiling away with Jonesy and Jetta at the moment IMO.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
Melk's done some time in the 2's already this year, he's far from an automatic in IMO
Don't think he's been shocking on the whole this year. For the last person picked he's been good enough.
Still a decent ball user when he gets it.
Hard to say if thats true from last week, given he had 1 kick.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
He was terrible last week week, not discounting that.
Yeah, I do agree with you that he hasn't been shocking this year, still been contributing in parts, but last week he was diabolical ... spends a few mins shy of half the game on the bench as well, we can't continue to carry that sort of liability.

Yeah, I do agree with you that he hasn't been shocking this year, still been contributing in parts, but last week he was diabolical ... spends a few mins shy of half the game on the bench as well, we can't continue to carry that sort of liability.

No , you were right the first time, he's been shocking this year. Stick to your guns countpaigner

Perhaps I'm mistaking him not being shocking with him not causing me to throw things around the room in rage like he did last week.

I didn't see Melk enough last week to get angry tbf to him.

Oct 13, 2015
Brisbane
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Blackhawks, 76ers
I considered calling in a missing person report for he and Weid in the second quarter.
It's even unfair to group Weid with him from the game, Weid got to the right spots but couldn't stick anything. Melk should have carried a water bottle around with him, would have at least done something to help his teammates ... certainly didn't need to keep his hands free for anything.

Back