Preview Changes v. Collingwood - Round 13, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

If we can't handle the pressure that 16th placed Collingwood throws at us on Monday, then we're not ready for the heat come finals time. Simple as that. We should win this one by 5 goals+. We're not smashing any teams which is a little concerning as most sides are within distance late in the game, but we're dominating teams for at least half the match. I can't see us smashing the Pies as they do have some quality players on the park, but we should have a comfortable enough victory..

If we can't handle the pressure that 16th placed Collingwood throws at us on Monday, then we're not ready for the heat come finals time. Simple as that. We should win this one by 5 goals+. We're not smashing any teams which is a little concerning as most sides are within distance late in the game, but we're dominating teams for at least half the match. I can't see us smashing the Pies as they do have some quality players on the park, but we should have a comfortable enough victory..

To be fair every team has lost games this year and caved to pressure at certain times this year. By that logic no team will stand up to the heat of the finals.

This post doesn't make sense sorry mate. We lost to the Crows then beat the Dogs and Lions.

What matters is our win count at the end of the H&A season, nothing else.

Pies dragged Port and the Cats down to their level, they can do it to us. Both of those sides have styles based primarily on offense though, so maybe we’re less susceptible to it. Either way, they’re better than North and Hawthorn who both took us longer to wear down than any of the top sides we’ve played this year bar Brisbane and Sydney, so there’s hardly any disgrace in not dominating on Monday.

Pies dragged Port and the Cats down to their level, they can do it to us. Both of those sides have styles based primarily on offense though, so maybe we’re less susceptible to it. Either way, they’re better than North and Hawthorn who both took us longer to wear down than any of the top sides we’ve played this year bar Brisbane and Sydney, so there’s hardly any disgrace in not dominating on Monday.

Yeah I see this as likely a very bad game to watch and we scrape through by 3-4 goals. Pies are playing 2014 Dees levels of 'dragging them down to our level', unless they're off badly we won't pump them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shameless post for any free tickets floating about.

Either way, hope you belt em!

For the record, the interstate winning streak of me attending games is at 5.

2016 v Port @ AO
2019 v Sydney @ SCG
2020 v GC @ Giants
2021 v GWS @ Manuka
2021 v Brisbane @ Giants

Maybe it’s me?

I’m going Monday too.

For the record, the interstate winning streak of me attending games is at 5.

2016 v Port @ AO
2019 v Sydney @ SCG
2020 v GC @ Giants
2021 v GWS @ Manuka
2021 v Brisbane @ Giants

Maybe it’s me?

I’m going Monday too.

Too busy for that prelim i guess?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back