Changes v Collingwood.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Cause its a monday game does it matter if players are named in the starting 18 or not? Cause Lever and Hore are named in starting 18

Cause its a monday game does it matter if players are named in the starting 18 or not? Cause Lever and Hore are named in starting 18
Both will play if they get through training. If not, withdrawn with injury. Just means they intend on playing them.

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Both will play if they get through training. If not, withdrawn with injury. Just means they intend on playing them.
So basically Levers playing cause no way his ankle is that bad if thats the only thing holding him back. Makes our team a s**t load better with those 3 named across FB line. Hope they move Fritsch forward

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
Omac dropped right out of the squad. He might not be picked again this year. JKH also looking shaky in regards to another contract.
Kind of feel for him. I think if May and Lever stay fit he won’t get back in. I am not sure whether it’s him regressing this year but I reckon Goodwin should be totally honest with him re his future.

JKH is done. Our depth when we have a full team keeps him out.

May 3, 2014
AFL Club
Melbourne
Playing underdone blokes with limited game time at the lower level has worked a treat so far this year let’s do this bring on Lever and May what could go wrong. Thank **** this game means nothing
Don't have a problem with them picking May as he got through a full game unscathed & played well. Lever on the other hand hasn't played a full game of football at any level for 12 months. Does this club learn anything?

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Shouldn’t be missing set shots like that...
Good point - we should also drop Gawn. Can’t be having that.

He must play. He was good last week. He’s our future, not ******* Smith. And after last week he needs his club to get him back on the horse. Don’t let him wallow - just say you’re a good forward so get back out there.

We * this up and we could * up big time.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Shouldn’t be missing set shots like that...

That's just stupid mate what's that gonna teach him? Don't make a mistake?

You don't punish blokes for making skill errors, he was good enough to put himself in a position to win the game. I'd rather punish Tmac for not being there

Apr 18, 2005
AFL Club
Melbourne
That's just stupid mate what's that gonna teach him? Don't make a mistake?

You don't punish blokes for making skill errors, he was good enough to put himself in a position to win the game. I'd rather punish Tmac for not being there
I didn’t say drop him.... *. Just a general statement. I thought he was fine on Saturday.

Probably came across like I meant that but I didn’t.

Back