Changes v Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

If Lever didn’t come up and Hore does then surely we can have frost and May as key defenders. Only thing is they may want one of frost or May for Degoey. Then perhaps they’ll bring Omac in.

Am i missing something? OMac isnt even named in 26 so doubt they would drop him totally to then bring him in from outside the 26
They can, but I think he needs to be brought into the squad for someone before the final team is named, so seems pretty unlikely they haven't named him for the VFL with that intention, far more likely that they're just giving him a bit of time off, getting annihilated by every key forward you line up next to for 11 weeks would certainly take its toll.

They can, but I think he needs to be brought into the squad for someone before the final team is named, so seems pretty unlikely they haven't named him for the VFL with that intention, far more likely that they're just giving him a bit of time off, getting annihilated by every key forward you line up next to for 11 weeks would certainly take its toll.
Yeah i know they can but surely you just name him on the bench if he doesnt play AFL he still plays VFL. Just looks they giving him a mental break/ freshen up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah i know they can but surely you just name him on the bench if he doesnt play AFL he still plays VFL. Just looks they giving him a mental break/ freshen up
Yeah I completely agree, if they were keeping him around just in case Lever doesn't get up, he wouldn't have been omitted in the first place.

They've taken him out back. Also we can't play him in the seniors without a fine now, right?
I think we should play him randomly in some position - wing, ruck whatever - just to show we're a powerful club who can afford to flout the rules

Is it just me or does the media have a boner for us?
They have been very easy on us considering how far backwards we've gone. I would have liked to see some more heat on the coaching staff and the players. As usual it's left to ex players like Lyon and Ox to put us in the spotlight.

I generally think most have given us an out this season with the injuries and lack of preparation particularly to our midfield group. The club has to have some responsibility though. I’m sure they could have handled pre season somewhat better. But it’s hard to say really.
I reckon the heat will be on next year.

I've got a really bad feeling about bringing in Lever this week. Would much rather him build match fitness for longer in the VFL ... not that we've got horrible recent history of bringing in underdone players too early :think:

Lever, May, Salem and Hore for Stretch, JKH, O Mac and Wagner.

Great changes.

Add Jetta and give that backline half a season together... could be the best in the league.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back