Changes v Collingwood

(Log in to remove this ad.)

shooshka

Senior List
Oct 7, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Yes, I'm a little surprised at his waywardness. Only running at about 35% accuracy or something. Gotta be better.
I know he missed a couple early on the weekend, but surely his extra running (compared to when he played WAFL) is the reason for this.

I hope his accuracy improves as this year goes on, but we may need to wait 1-2 more preseasons to see a significant improvement.

Of course the silver lining is that he will also improve in other areas as well, it's exciting to think how good he is going to be (as a rounded player).

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

wce4premiership

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 18, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
His set shots need improving massively, I don't mind his shots on the run, but dam he hits the post a lot.

As for Greenwood, maybe he'll tag Shuey this week, which would be great for Yeo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kranky al

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au
Schofield stiff.

Ah chee unlucky mfer - didnt put a foot wrong..... well he must have as he has a calf injury....

Im glad petch is staying in the wafl a bit - he has work to do and camerons form is good enough that he should only be displaced by a form player.

In other news - venables - we havnt heard anything still?

Would have to suggest he might be done after this long?

JohnW

Club Legend
Oct 6, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Schofield stiff.

Ah chee unlucky mfer - didnt put a foot wrong..... well he must have as he has a calf injury....

Im glad petch is staying in the wafl a bit - he has work to do and camerons form is good enough that he should only be displaced by a form player.

In other news - venables - we havnt heard anything still?

Would have to suggest he might be done after this long?
Calm down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The wily weagle

All Australian
Oct 16, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
I genuinely feel for Schofield, very unlucky to not get the gig this week.

In fact genuinely unlucky to have been dropped, in the first place. He has played soon good footy this year

Top Bottom