Changes v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood ins -
L Greenwood
J Noble
B Crocker.

Reckon the Pies will have Greenwood tagging GF Hero SHEEDSSSsssss-
images (15).jpeg

Yes, I'm a little surprised at his waywardness. Only running at about 35% accuracy or something. Gotta be better.
I know he missed a couple early on the weekend, but surely his extra running (compared to when he played WAFL) is the reason for this.

I hope his accuracy improves as this year goes on, but we may need to wait 1-2 more preseasons to see a significant improvement.

Of course the silver lining is that he will also improve in other areas as well, it's exciting to think how good he is going to be (as a rounded player).

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Schofield stiff.

Ah chee unlucky mfer - didnt put a foot wrong..... well he must have as he has a calf injury....

Im glad petch is staying in the wafl a bit - he has work to do and camerons form is good enough that he should only be displaced by a form player.

In other news - venables - we havnt heard anything still?

Would have to suggest he might be done after this long?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schofield stiff.

Ah chee unlucky mfer - didnt put a foot wrong..... well he must have as he has a calf injury....

Im glad petch is staying in the wafl a bit - he has work to do and camerons form is good enough that he should only be displaced by a form player.

In other news - venables - we havnt heard anything still?

Would have to suggest he might be done after this long?
Calm down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Calm down.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Id like to take the opportunity to point out that nobody in the history of calming down has ever calmed down, by being told to calm down.

Never

Not even once

Just saying

I genuinely feel for Schofield, very unlucky to not get the gig this week.

In fact genuinely unlucky to have been dropped, in the first place. He has played soon good footy this year

Remove this Banner Ad

Back