Changes v Collingwood

Remove this Banner Ad

An ignorant Collingwobble poster

"Seriously, why do posters fear NicNat forward?

He's really not a good forward at all. Is it because he can take the one screamer per game and kicked that goal after the siren once?"

Another big game on a big stage.

Win and were equal top.

Lose and we could drop to 4th by the end of the round.

Collingwood havent kicked more than 11 goals v us the last few times so on a nice night Im hoping we can kick 14-15 & have a semi comfortable win.

Go Eagles

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I genuinely feel for Schofield, very unlucky to not get the gig this week.

In fact genuinely unlucky to have been dropped, in the first place. He has played soon good footy this year

Unlucky yes but on the plus side our greatest FB ever Tom Barrass came back in ..

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

There seems to be a little comfort creeping into this thread.Guys; Collingwood are coming to win not just turning up as eagles cannon fodder.Remember the Melbourne game here?? It doesnt matter our ins and outs; it doesnt matter their ins and outs;They have lost a couple in a row and will be fired up.Beware!!

There seems to be a little comfort creeping into this thread.Guys; Collingwood are coming to win not just turning up as eagles cannon fodder.Remember the Melbourne game here?? It doesnt matter our ins and outs; it doesnt matter their ins and outs;They have lost a couple in a row and will be fired up.Beware!!
There should be a subthread for posts that assume posts affect the outcome of a game.

There should be a subthread for posts that assume posts affect the outcome of a game.
We post on here coz we think this or that should or shouldnt be done or said.Do you think our thoughts on "Changes V Collingwood" affect the outcome of "Changes V Collingwood"?? Subthread to the thread?

We post on here coz we think this or that should or shouldnt be done or said.Do you think our thoughts on "Changes V Collingwood" affect the outcome of "Changes V Collingwood"?? Subthread to the thread?
Can't argue with science.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I genuinely feel for Schofield, very unlucky to not get the gig this week.

In fact genuinely unlucky to have been dropped, in the first place. He has played soon good footy this year
Dont think cole has done enough for a recall.

I can see cole is the future but it should be pressure from below and schoeys form is much better than coles this year

Schoey stiffer than a priests prick at a preschoolers party

An ignorant Collingwobble poster

"Seriously, why do posters fear NicNat forward?

He's really not a good forward at all. Is it because he can take the one screamer per game and kicked that goal after the siren once?"

Id like to see him treat it more like a ruck contest and if he cant take a mark - tap it out to willie, ryan, cameron or cripps

Gawd how good is that for a mosquito fleet

Willie, ryan, cameron and cripps.

Dont think cole has done enough for a recall.

I can see cole is the future but it should be pressure from below and schoeys form is much better than coles this year

Schoey stiffer than a priests prick at a preschoolers party

He has been carving in the WAFL and Duggan is out injured.

I think that fulfils the necessary requirements.

Id like to see him treat it more like a ruck contest and if he cant take a mark - tap it out to willie, ryan, cameron or cripps

Gawd how good is that for a mosquito fleet

Willie, ryan, cameron and cripps.
Dont forget Petrol and Venners.Without a doubt the best in our history.

You don’t think a backline with Gov, Barrass, Schofield along with Shep and Hurn (who play tall) is too tall?
You don’t think a backline with Gov, Barrass, Schofield along with Shep and Hurn (who play tall) is too tall?
I think Schoey actually plays his best footy against small-midsized players.He is not great against the big boys.I think a couple of years ago he was playing mainly as a KPP and didnt go that well.He put on muscle to try and compete but lost his speed and agility.Against the smaller blokes he can hold his ground comfortably [ E.G. Degoey ] but still has the speed and balance to go with them.That said we do need to get a replacement up to speed.Rotham,Nelson,Cole,Watson and Duggan gives us a decent platform.Penetrating kicks seem to be our biggest deficit.Brander??

To be fair both Schofield and Cole could have come in when Duggan went down but I think that the final decision was made on matchups.
When you consider that Watson, Brander and Rotham are also in good form it’s an exciting time for WC with massive depth.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back