Preview Changes v Crows R3 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Before we even think about who should be replaced I believe it shouldn't go without saying we must put the 'connections' this wonderful group of young men have made under the guidance of Daddy Kenny first and foremost in our minds.

We must be aware any form of negativity could be taken by many in the group as a trigger to a mental health episode.

We must be cautious with our fragile boys.

Marshall out, Hayes In
Skinner out, Pasini in
Motlop out, hopefully Gray in.

McKenzie looked proppy from the start of the game, I'm not sure why we rushed him (but then I look at our tall defender options and I can kind of understand)

Duursma looks slow and like he's running through mud, not sure what's up there (has definitely bulked up)

The changes really do not matter. Nothing matters til we aren’t coached by a stubborn Neanderthal
Yep.

The only thing I care about next week changes wise is Hayes in to build for the post-Ken future. Other than that, who gives a s**t.

Yep.

The only thing I care about next week changes wise is Hayes in to build for the post-Ken future. Other than that, who gives a s**t.
Yep. Hayes is a ready to go ruck sitting on the sidelines while we give games to lycett.

We just don’t have the cattle elsewhere to replace players, and giving games to mcintee and lord isn’t going to give us different results. Sure hand them games if you want for the sake of change, but that is all it is. Shuffling deck chairs on the titanic. Until coach goes.

To be honest I can't see any changes making much difference. There are definitely players playing injured we should probably rest, but it's not like there's anyone smashing down the doors for a game.

We don't have a replacement for Aliir, this much is clear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GIF by Demic

fu** Marshall off - replace with Hayes
fu** Finlayson off - replace with Lord or Dixon
fu** McKenzie off - replace with Pasini
fu** Duursma off - Replace with Dumont
fu** Motlop off - Replace with McEntee

fu** Basset off
fu** Hinkley off
I’m trying to work out why this post got a thumbs down dislike

To be honest I can't see any changes making much difference. There are definitely players playing injured we should probably rest, but it's not like there's anyone smashing down the doors for a game.

To think I was looking forward to watching Skinner play.

Yup McKenzie looked proppy from the get go.

Duursma didn't look right either.

Rozee needs to be dropped, his work rate is poor, he's extremely soft and isn't doing those things that used to make up for his shortcomings

Remove this Banner Ad

Back