Unofficial Preview Changes v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

I would like to see us disturb the Crows and their formula a bit by giving Impey a job to tag and harass Atkins. I actually think he's key mover for them. I also think he's the kind of guy to not take kindly to harassment and I think Impey isn't too bad at that.

We need to totally boss them in the midfield.i like the idea of boak shutting down Sloane.powell pepper to get 30 clearances and most of all bash them.

So its payback time on Sunday. Young semi spear tackled end of first quarter, hasnt been the same player since and NO free kick. Houston wiped out by Cameron who didnt bother to check if he was ok and NO free kick, instead they kick a goal. Eddy taken out in the goal square and NO free kick. These hits cost us the first showdown. Its payback time and its time to put these mf's back in their place. I want to see the real Port Adelaide.

Not to mention the Wingard hold not paid in the last when we were getting on top.

On this, I would be reminding Jarman Impey that all those campaigners that crucified him for grieving his father's death are either Crows ambassadors or Crows fans employed by others Crows fans to be Crows fans as much as they can be.

Expecting to lose? Like ****

They are 10 points ahead of us, with a higher percentage, and will have the majority of barrackers at AO. They are favourites to win. If they are expected to win, what would we be expected to do?

Outsiders might expect us to lose but no self respecting Port supporter should.

Ok lets look at those 10 points.

The 1st showdown this season could have gone either way. They had the rub of the green with some poor decisions at the end of the game. If those decisions went our way....theres 4 points.

We were dead set robbed at Simmons against Geelong, there's another 4 that should've been ours.

That would mean if we beat them this weekend, we would overtake them.

Over that though, ladder position has never really mattered in Showdowns.

I will never ever accept that we expect to lose, never mind a Showdown. And regardless of form, I definitely see our list as more talented

Last edited:
Thursday

tenor.gif

Friday

2570030-6322802833-zqYpB.gif

The 1st showdown this season could have gone either way. They had the rub of the green with some poor decisions at the end of the game. If those decisions went our way....theres 4 points.

We were dead set robbed at Simmons against Geelong, there's another 4 that should've been ours.

I will never ever accept that we expect to lose, never mind a Showdown. And regardless of form, I definitely see our list as more talented

The first showdown would be 8 points so we would already be ahead if that game and the cats game went our way.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Umpires lost us the Geelong game.

Sam Gray and Hinkley lost us the first showdown, not umpires.

If you ask me: "Do you think we can win?" My answer would be "yes".

If you ask me: "Do you think they are much better than us?" My answer would be "no".

But it is undeniable that they are favourites (does it have this extra 'u'? Switching English codes is hard!) for this game. That makes winning even sweeter for us, imho...

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you ask me: "Do you think they are much better than us?" My answer would be "no".

But it is undeniable that they are favourites (does it have this extra 'u'? Switching English codes is hard!) for this game. That makes winning even sweeter for us, imho...

They are, and deserve to be favourites (pretty sure you got it right) I agree

What annoys me is we could have brought Monfries back against Brisbane or North or literally anyone else but we are going to throw him to the wolves of an away showdown.

It reeks of Redden against Sydney in 2015.
A senior player being thrown to the wolves come on mate give the whinge a rest

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

UK English adds "u" when there is an "or" sound. US English does not. Like:

Neighbour - neighbor
Honour - honor
Favour - favor

I like how people say "the umpires shafted us last time, this time will be different"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back