Changes v Crows?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank god Bailey is a forced out might be a chance in this week. Don’t care who comes in as long as it’s not bundy, I’ll probably stop following football if that change occurs.

For me it would be:

Out - Bailey, Rayner, Lyons, Answerth
In - Robertson, Keays, Berry, Walker

Robertson was great on the weekend and deserves another chance. Keays has been very good all year and I would reward the hard work he has put in. Berry is coming along well and looks like he might be ready to step up. Walker didn't deserve to be dropped in the first place.

I wouldn't mind Allison getting a game as I do rate his ability highly. One to keep an eye on in the second half of the year is Madden as I really like the pace and skill he can bring to the backline. He was quieter on the weekend though and I am not sure there is a promotion available anyway.

Rayner needs to get his hands on the ball more and some time in the reserves is likely to help that. Lyons has gone downhill over the season to date. The way he is playing he shold be in the reserves. Answerth has been given a taste and I am happy to send him back down to practice what he learned.

Oscar could easily go if we decide to go smaller and I agree with many that Witherden could easily be dropped as well. I do see him as part of the long term future though and the more time he can spend with Hodge now the better off we will be in coming years. For the same reasons I wouldn't mind them rotating a few of the younger players through the backline this year.

Thoughts on Wooler Quigs? Personally I struggle to see him and Hipwood in the same forward line. Just see them both as very similar players.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

100 % this Im fan of big O but give weeks rest see how we stack up
If I had to rest a ruck it would be Martin, but I’m not sure we need to rest a ruck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back