Prediction Changes v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

I am looking forward to the team sheet today - should be interesting. I just hope they have learned from past errors and don't go too tall. We need quick ground cover with fired up tackling. I would be happy with Nelson and Cameron coming in.

Is there any evidence for Cameron's possible inclusion besides Simpson saying that he's "in the mix" in the press conference?

Because that struck me as a pretty meaningless off-the-cuff remark.

Is there any evidence for Cameron's possible inclusion besides Simpson saying that he's "in the mix" in the press conference?

Hungry Tiger's anus whispered it to him.

Milera and Crouch listed as test this week in Adelaide’s injury update. Love watching Milera play but wouldn’t mind if he sat out this weekend

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Simmos not really one for off the cuff comments. If he’s mentioned a name, it usually means they’ve been discussed recently. Especially when it comes to the younger guys.

He may not be in the side this week, but it’s probably an indication he will debut sooner than we expect.

Vardy is a monster of a man.He does a lot of bullockink work that doesnt get a stat[i hate that word ].He stays and will be NNs partner not Hickey.
Me too! Must say that I haven't seen it since Rene retired and returned to his vocation as a hairdresser. Known for his bullocking work at Collingwood.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back