Prediction Changes v Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Has any team won at more venues than us this season?

Marvel, MCG, Ballarat, Optus, Adelaide Oval, Manuka Oval, Metricon.

Lost at Skilled Stadium after the siren, and I don’t think we’ve played at the Gabba.

JJ ain’t being dropped

Some people have short memories. You have got to look at the bigger picture than one week’s performance. Surely the last 4-5 games are relevant and JJ has played some inspired footy in this period.

The other week someone wanted to drop Bruce off the back of 1 goal performance without Naughton in the side. And Bruce was 3rd in the Coleman! It’s laughable and absurd. Bruce was great on the weekend for us.

I think it probably favours us but I’d just rather the boys have a clean run around under the roof and try and find some real form tbh

Out: Keath, Richards
In: Dunkley, Wood (if fit, if not Young).
Roarke Smith very lucky

That has to be the most poorly worded article I've ever read. It could be interpretted in 10 different ways

Big surf in Ballarat?
Nah, Lake Wendouree just gets choppy as hell.

It’s about the TV equipment

They have limited equipment so it creates challenges when their are additional Melbourne games but I think it will be sorted

I know that idea has been floated but I don't believe it's actually the issue. There were 4 AFL/AFLW matches in VIC on March 20 at 4 different venues and all 4 were broadcast.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Schache likes the predicted forecast.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back