Preview Changes v Dees R10 - Wed @7:40

Remove this Banner Ad

Need the run and carry of David Mackay

Out: Hamill, Stengle
In: Mackay, Walker
I know you're being fascetious about the selection of Mackay - but even you would have to admit that what Knight & Atkins produced today was worse than anything he's produced this year. Mackay's selection is not good - Atkins' & Knight's selections were much, much, much worse.

I know you're being fascetious about the selection of Mackay - but even you would have to admit that what Knight & Atkins produced today was worse than anything he's produced this year. Mackay's selection is not good - Atkins' & Knight's selections were much, much, much worse.
I agree. Mackay shouldn't play but at least when he does, he shows intent

Knight and Atkins were atrocious

We are officially a rabble - to hear Nicks say Fog is more than a week away but named as emergency is utter crap so we took to QLD Strachan and Mckay FFS sp much versatility...

Walker drops out at 5:30am and doesn't even fly and to replace him we have the options of Stracchannny and DMack what the actual - we are amateur at best.

The wheels have fallen off.

We are officially a rabble - to hear Nicks say Fog is more than a week away but named as emergency is utter crap so we took to QLD Strachan and Mckay FFS sp much versatility...

Walker drops out at 5:30am and doesn't even fly and to replace him we have the options of Stracchannny and DMack what the actual - we are amateur at best.

The wheels have fallen off.
I think you're being incredibly harsh... on rabbles the world over. We're much worse than that.

If they bring Fog back make sure he is 110% and play him midfield

Anyone suggesting Matt Crouch should stay in are in drugs.

Kelly, Knights and Atkins added nothing. Bring in Worrell for Kelly, Shoenberg for Crouch, Poholke for Jones (he needs a rest).

Strachan did alright but goes out for Tex

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will say one thing, Jones does need a rest. He's a ball hunting, hard running midfielder and he can't get near it.

Bring Ned back for him, or O'Connor.

People are saying bring in some and out others. It will make precious little difference who is on the park until we have some semblance of a gameplan, until the mob onfield are motivated by a head coach that knows how to do that, until we do some analysis of the oppos strengths and weaknesses and act accordingly. Until we chase, tackle and FFS spread from stoppages and stop outside players cutting us up week in week out. Until our mids get back and fill the hole to stop opposition forwards leading into space. It's all just Footy 101, but the head banana hasn't a ******* clue.

He did say that AFL protocols require us to name Fog as part of the squad in order to have him involved in competitive work

I’m not criticizing Strachan in his first game but he does seem to be a slow, lumbering tall. Himmelberg definitely more agile

Remove this Banner Ad

Back