Preview Changes v Dees R10 - Wed @7:40

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see we're still sticking with a stupidly tall and slow forward half, as well - has worked a treat since the 2017 GF.

Atkins is another one we should've traded off the back of a good season - he was clearly a front-runner.
McAdam and Stengle needed to be managed off a 4 day break given their fitness histories, itā€™s not like any forward line combo has really worked for us this year either. Fog and Tex immediately straighten us up and Iā€™m guessing McHenry and Murphy will play as the smalls. Replace Himmelberg with McAdam and Murphy with Stengle next week and Iā€™m really liking that mix.

Can we agree that none of them should be at our club? But yes, early on in his coaching career Campo did oversee a good midfield setup.
We're going nowhere until those 2 are gone, even Matty Wright or Jason Porplyzia would be an improvement on those two.

Campo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Godden, Hart
I dont know how we make a call on Godden if at the same time we are rubbishing our players and the head coach?

Like Campo, at which point is he s**t (like he was called on here a lot) and when is it a few different reasons.

We pick the best year ever to be schizzen. Any other year Nicks would have had a full coaching team behind him, full team practices and development coaches to help the younger players, plus the side in the SANFL to develop his game plan.
Was hoping the end of last season would be the turning point, but it might just be the round 9 game against the Kangaroos.
Still no excuse for the senior players not giving a flying f.
Just hope this the start of not rewarding players for how many games they have played, but the effort and pride they put in playing for the jumper.
More heads to roll at the end of the season on and off the park.

Your dislike of Billy is showing there Pete. EH was slow and dropped at least two sitters in F50. Their leading possession winner ran off him and Strachan all day. It's a no from me.
Nah that post made no reference to Billy at all. Wasnā€™t made in context of comparing the 2 or as a critique.

It was simply a positive observation of Himmers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Schoenberg will become the most beloved Crow within 12 months.

Can't believe he was there at our pick, brilliant kid.
Do have the time or desire to expand on that point?

I had a look at the draft central website they had him going around our pick.

What do you see in him that sets him apart?

Will Schoenberg play inside mid?
Definitely suspect him and jones will rotate through the centre square . Gonna be exiting to see new breed get a taste of it. He will be a gun bookmark it. Beat rowel in championships last year. Was most influential player for as in the champs mvp av 30 possessions against the likes of rowel and anderson

Do have the time or desire to expand on that point?

I had a look at the draft central website they had him going around our pick.

What do you see in him that sets him apart?

Rory Sloane mk2 (on and off the field).
(With skill)
Will be fan favourite and probable leader within a few years.

Go back to.the draft thread I was begging the club to pick him.

Rory Sloane mk2 (on and off the field).
(With skill)
Will be fan favourite and probable leader within a few years.

Go back to.the draft thread I was begging the club to pick him.
Yes I do recall you being on his wagon

Schoenberg will become the most beloved Crow within 12 months.

Can't believe he was there at our pick, brilliant kid.
I stated earlier that I thought Schoenberg would and will make a leader that the players will want to follow. Time will tell but he could be our bull in the middle.

In this team, having DMAC and Kelly is fine with me. Because THIS team is a rebuilding team that still needs some good hard running role players to protect the kids.

That is the 1 and only role they need to play in the remaining 8 games for me. And preferably for only 1-4 each.
Kelly certainly isn't a good hard running player. He's a trier and nothing more and his first option is sideways or backward. He is a momentum killer but granted he give his all.
Butts, Worrell are a far better options than Kelly. Hopefully they'll get a chance in coming weeks.

Averaged 27 disp for SA U18 Carnival 12 contested 6 clearances 5 tackles,MVP for SA and 2nd in CP in comp to only Tom Green(GWS),better numbers then Rowell and Anderson who have acquitted themselves pretty well id say.So with a bit of time should become a pretty solid player for Us.

Last edited:
Nah that post made no reference to Billy at all. Wasnā€™t made in context of comparing the 2 or as a critique.

It was simply a positive observation of Himmers.
I want to see it, I really do. But he was terrible against North. Was generally out of position, lacked strength in the contest, was painfully slow and his hands were woeful. The only positive I saw was his skills below his knees, and he's not in the team for that.

So only Wilson, Worrell, Gooch, Gollant, Wilson, Taylor and Butts without a look in this year.

Very limited time for Poholke, Knight, Atkins, Frampton/Berg, Gibbs and Davis.

Worrell and Butts should get a look in, Gollant and Taylor probably too early, Gooch is out. The one that I wanted to see tried in the middle was Wilson for his big body ( couldn't be worse than M Crouch).

Of those with limited game time still want to see more of Davis and Poholke.

Gibbs was the best of Atkins/Knight

We are certainly using the list now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back