Preview Changes v Dees R10 - Wed @7:40

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm all for throwing the magnets around for the rest of the season. We are 0-9 and have seemingly embraced the rebuilt (finally). Time to see what some of these guys can do.
Yes and no - senior players throw them around but I would like to see the ''kids'' play in the positions they were drafted in or the club feels is their best spot - and no the HFF can only fit 2 players

Betts is actually producing less at the Blues this year than any of his seasons at the Crows, including last year. He is a fabulous player still capable of flash in the pan games where he can wind back the clock. But he is nonetheless close to the end of his career. I’m not sure Gibbs even has it in him to produce the occasional good game. His last 10 games for the Crows have been nothing short of woeful. He’s welcome to seek a trade but I’m not sure any club in their right mind would throw him a lifeline.
He was not that bad in production last week as he was able to break down Roos defence. The problem he looks disinterested and lacked intensity last week.

Betts seems to play with more intensity this year than he did last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back