Preview Changes v Demons

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

24 travelled. No Deboer, Zac Clarke or DeLuca (even though he got upgraded to the main list).

Griffin, Ibbotson, Langdon and Mzungu travelled and surprisingly Hannath although he'll probably be an emg.

Would guess it's Barlow, Clarke and Hannath out for Ibbotson, Griffin and Langdon.

24 travelled. No Deboer, Zac Clarke or DeLuca (even though he got upgraded to the main list).

Griffin, Ibbotson, Langdon and Mzungu travelled and surprisingly Hannath although he'll probably be an emg.

Would guess it's Barlow, Clarke and Hannath out for Ibbotson, Griffin and Langdon.

Happy with that but hope to see Barlow back asap.

So Deluca has been upgraded to our senior list, obviously he has been encouraging with his efforts at Peel, Morabito really needs to have a good couple of weeks as he has been passed by just about everyone due to his damn injuries :(

So Deluca has been upgraded to our senior list, obviously he has been encouraging with his efforts at Peel, Morabito really needs to have a good couple of weeks as he has been passed by just about everyone due to his damn injuries :(
I am not against giving Deluca a crack at it. Play him as a small forward and release Sonson to midfield permenantly.

You never know unless you give someone a go

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm feeling the Dockers this week. Melbourne have a shite record in Darwin...

Am I bonkers?
The squiggle has it as a close affair that Melbourne just win.

The squiggle still gives Melbourne home ground advantage (+6) even though as you said their record in Darwin is shocking. 2 wins out of 7 games I think.

Going to be close.

I'm tipping Melbourne as emotional cover. Win either way.

The squiggle has it as a close affair that Melbourne just win.

The squiggle still gives Melbourne home ground advantage (+6) even though as you said their record in Darwin is shocking. 2 wins out of 7 games I think.

Going to be close.

I'm tipping Melbourne as emotional cover. Win either way.

2 out of 6...33%...they average 75 for, almost 100 against...

Dunno.

I am not against giving Deluca a crack at it. Play him as a small forward and release Sonson to midfield permenantly.

You never know unless you give someone a go
Not opposed to giving him a crack either, in fact i am all for it, Watching the few WAFL games he always gives 100% which says more then some of the other players. I just don't want Mora to go to waste either that's all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back