Preview Changes v Dogs, Round 19

Remove this Banner Ad

JVR getting owned on debut would damage our chances of winning more than Weid having his average game.
It's all hypotheticals. We know what we get with Weid, which is why Goody picked him. I feel like it's worth a roll of the dice, if nothing else to give those others (Chandler, Laurie) hope in the reserves. Weid has had his chances and blown most of them.

It's all hypotheticals. We know what we get with Weid, which is why Goody picked him. I feel like it's worth a roll of the dice, if nothing else to give those others (Chandler, Laurie) hope in the reserves. Weid has had his chances and blown most of them.
Just because they're unknown doesn't make them a better prospect. Again JVR running the forward line alone at 18 has disaster written all over it. We aren't playing for draft picks

The only way JVR plays is alongside another KPF.

That being said, Weideman playing as the sole KPF is nightmare fuel. Would've almost liked to see Tomlinson come in so that Petty could be swung forward for this one. Oh well, at least the Dogs' intercept game is abysmal, so shouldn't hurt too much.

The only way JVR plays is alongside another KPF.

That being said, Weideman playing as the sole KPF is nightmare fuel. Would've almost liked to see Tomlinson come in so that Petty could be swung forward for this one. Oh well, at least the Dogs' intercept game is abysmal, so shouldn't hurt too much.
We have second tall Melk. Don't fear

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lately meaning 1 game? spare me. he's been horrible all year except last week where he was average. we've just set the bar so damn low for this hack.

Well? Just cause hes your favourite player doesnt mean hes been playing well. He really hasnt

Best friends, just like Matt Jones and Cam Pederson in TKs avatar. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back