Preview Changes v Dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingKongBundy

Debutant
Apr 21, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Umps will bend us over big time against the BraveFlogs. It will be like playing against 19 on the field, all of whom are given full licence to throw the ball, stage for free kicks etc.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
I do know that Hosie was very disappointed not to get a game this week when they bought in Xerri and to a lesser extent Mahoney

He should be disappointed that he doesn't get a game no matter who they bring in to the side.

Big game this weekend. Apart from PA (remember what we did to them back in R22?), the rest of the teams have been equally inconsistent. This week, it should be back to our “turn”, so to speak. It’s imperative that we deliver the pressure against the Bulldogs. If we can’t, heaven help us against the Tigers the following week! Zurhaar is due. BBB is definitely due. Goldstein is one already!🤣

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That + return of intent and brutal physical attack on the opposition.
Tha would be malicious.

Which is exactly what's needed.

I'd hope to see Cunnington back in the side, but he needs to be fit. When he was played when injured a few years back he struggled. No point breaking him if he's not well. Having said that, if he's in then there will be Western players crapping their dacks in case he lines them up. Add Maj to the mix and there might be a few training injuries out at dog-land.

But seriously, ignore Bontempelli - he'll do whatever he does. Focus on the man and we will lose the plot.

Our blokes can play - they just need leadership and the confidence will return.

SonofSamsquanch

Enjoy decent coffee but don't dunk yer biscuits
Mar 31, 2016
Victoria
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Umps will bend us over big time against the BraveFlogs. It will be like playing against 19 on the field, all of whom are given full licence to throw the ball, stage for free kicks etc.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
So, your're predicting business as usual.

I'm laying down a challenge for the umps. Do your job so that nobody notices you.

Jan 29, 2017
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hope Xerri retains his spot, i fully expect Goldy to beat English in the Ruck, but probably in a relatively bruise free fashion, let the Big X show him that side of the game, like Grundy did earlier this year.
Reckon Xerri would be stiff to be dropped. In both the debut announcement and jumper presentation Shawry told him to be physical and make contests and he did both of those things.

Mr north man

Premiership Player
Mar 12, 2016
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Did I miss something, I thought Larkey was weeks away?
McMillan your kidding I surprised you didn’t say Wood deserves another chance.
Both players are finished at the AFL level if we are lucky and I mean lucky we might get a late 3rd pick for Wood and McMillan a 4th rounder.
As for Zieball will play out this season as Captain then after that will step down as captain for Simpkin to take over then play out 2021 then who knows after that.

Apr 17, 2007
melb home of the kangas
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
hellas,liverpool,storm,au
Hope Xerri retains his spot, i fully expect Goldy to beat English in the Ruck, but probably in a relatively bruise free fashion, let the Big X show him that side of the game, like Grundy did earlier this year.

Rather play Goldy beside Brown and give Xerri a decent chance to show how he goes in the ruck
Brown needs support more than anything

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Atley was good the first 2 rounds

His last 2 have been sh*t and needs to lift
Him and Pittard have been puss the last two weeks.

Pittard went from chocolate to boiled lollies in the blink of an eye lid. I just hope in Pittards case it’s a mini slump and he will return to the player we know he can be?

Ats so paralysed with the fear of making a mistake that he actually won’t take the game on.

I’ve never seen a guy as quick as he is get separation and then slow down because he doesn’t want to take the game on. He can take a spell and go play some scratch matches until he has the confidence to take the game on and break lines, which may never happen.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Every footy show today/tonight is showing all the free kicks that weren't paid against us for HTB / incorrect disposal yesterday following Clarko's rant.

LOL, we were the ones molested and babylon runs with the instigators whinges.

This is classical psyop stuff. How isn't this a conspiracy?

Out Jed and Ziebell (Inj)
In cunners and daw

First free to air game for us this year f*n win this line in the sand game
Jed got coaches votes from Shaw and Clarko. He’s not getting dropped.

Jed got coaches votes from Shaw and Clarko. He’s not getting dropped.
He's changed his tune since then. Up this page it's just Ziebell out.

It's a pity Jed missed that goal. If he can average one to two goals a game and still play the same sort of game we normally see he becomes incredibly valuable.

Aug 25, 2006
Mount Waverley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Every footy show today/tonight is showing all the free kicks that weren't paid against us for HTB / incorrect disposal yesterday following Clarko's rant.

Watch us get crucified this week by the umpires with HTB.
Did the same footy shows run with footage that led to two of the softest goals of the round from umpiring blunders?

It’s amazing how Clarko forgot to mention that a quarter of his teams score came from umpiring blunders?

Also interested at why he didn’t point out the time the umpires missed a passage of play that the Storm would have been proud of with the ball being thrown around by Hawks players.

The bloke uses his position as a great coach to push agendas for one reason only, and that’s to advantage Hawthorn, he doesn’t give a * about the look of the game.

This is the same bloke that won a premiership by deliberately rushing behinds so they could gain possession in the back half.

To be honest a lot of their tackles where at stoppage where a player hadn’t had any prior, so I am really struggling to see what he was bitching about?

Maybe the media could show the vision of Mitchell Lewis dropping the ball and being awarded a free kick for holding the man, which coincidentally led to a goal?

Next the little midget sook will be asking them to award free kicks to that hack Ceglar every time he tackles an opposition ruckman at a stoppage, because he is too much of a spud to compete. In fact it was a miracle that he only had 6 paid against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back