Opinion Changes v Essendon ins Neale, Shane, Collins, Rixx, Griff, DP

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't wanna answer my questions, I'm shocked.

So resting Neale isn't commonsense? Hmmm, I'd say 99.9% of people would say it is, so much so even th blokes on 6pr agree and that's saying something.

I'm guessing our medical team isn't that good? Guessing we have a large amount of recurring injuries from rushing players back? Debatable.

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Ok we have some players playing with a niggle or two... so you would prefer Freo to wrap all our players in cotton wool when they feel not 150%.

Don't know about you but I always play with pride... never put up the white flag .... or yellow flag.

You can't even tell me what is wrong with him.

Michael Johnson has bruised ribs.
Nathan Fyfe has a bruised sternum and a sore back and a sore ankle.
Stephen Hill has a sore knee/hip
Why aren't they all being rested? Everyone on our list is carrying something.
Exactly! Why aren't our players being rested when they're playing injured in a season that's been fairly bad? Stephen Hill definitely could hav used a rest, I love him but hes been useless in multiple games, he went through a 3-4 week patch of nothing. Johnson should have been rested, healed up and Collins play his role. Are you on our medical team? Would make a lot of sense actually.

Ok we have some players playing with a niggle or two... so you would prefer Freo to wrap all our players in cotton wool when they feel not 150%.

Don't know about you but I always play with pride... never put up the white flag .... or yellow flag.
Not exactly what I'm saying, but righteo then

Pride cometh before the fall.

There's nothing to play for, blokes playing who require surgery, especially key players who struggled to play a fortnight ago from known injuries, and couldn't get up, should actually go and get their surgeries so they have longer to recover.

1. Less chance of them having a shortened pre season
2. More time to deal with complications
3. Less chance of re-injury or exacerbation

Additionally, we know what Neale offers, what do we gain from a 50-75% fit Neale in a nothing game, or having another look/giving experience to someone like Deluca?

You're basing all of your opinion on ignorant fear. That leads to religion.

Some versions appear simply erudite and tolerant.

I prefer to base my idiotic opinions on nothing but ego and ignorance.
Whether Lachie Neale wants to play or not, he should go straight for surgery.

The AFL competition has sufficient leeway for all teams in the latter rounds to play games with lower numbers to accommodate early surgery,general soreness,and the need for rest.

Exactly! Why aren't our players being rested when they're playing injured in a season that's been fairly bad? Stephen Hill definitely could hav used a rest, I love him but hes been useless in multiple games, he went through a 3-4 week patch of nothing. Johnson should have been rested, healed up and Collins play his role. Are you on our medical team? Would make a lot of sense actually.

Pump this , :rolleyes:. Let other answer his questions .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back