Opinion Changes v Essendon ins Neale, Shane, Collins, Rixx, Griff, DP

Remove this Banner Ad

Get up off the canvas you bunch of purple campaigners, need you to do us a solid on Sunday, and I'm not talking about the s**t you've served up the last 2 weeks.
Nah...we're already 3qtrs checked out (hence only turned up for 1 quarter last week). You blokes are going to need to win BIG if you want to play finals.

Not many changes I hope. Don't think it is worth risking Neale aggravating anything. I'd understand if they preferred Harley at Peel to Etihad.

I really would like to see a Duman debut too, maybe throw Sherro in and see if he has a blinder in front of some Vic list managers.

Not many changes and challenge the ******* campaigners who played yesterday to play for your ******* list spot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In: Neale, Kersten, Collins, Sheridan, Griffin, DPearce
Out: McCarthy, Nyhuis, Darcy
Not bad but show that Ross really want Sheriden ,suban, D.pearce ,MJ to stay for this rebuild .

[
No it doesn't. It shows we're scraping the bottle of the barrel and Ross wants to avoid another big loss and thinks the experienced heads will help.
Collins in for his second match of the season ? How can you expect chemistry in the backline . If Freo get another 100 point lose who do blame? Collins
Last week he mention inexperience of nyhuis , logue and Luke ryan
So , Sunday will be Collins ,logue and Luke ryan , hardly impressive .

Screen%20Shot%202017-08-24%20at%204.29.25%20PM.png

Interesting. So who is coming out? 1 of Collins and Logue, DPearce and Sutcliffe?

Think Sheridan will get a go given he played well in the WAFL 2 weeks running. Thought Sutty was ok last weekend although being listed 2nd last isn't always the kiss of death.

Much of a muchness really. The bench is pretty much all the whipping boys plus Logue and Deluca.

[

Collins in for his second match of the season ? How can you expect chemistry in the backline . If Freo get another 100 point lose who do blame? Collins
Last week he mention inexperience of nyhuis , logue and Luke ryan
So , Sunday will be Collins ,logue and Luke ryan , hardly impressive .

Collins isn't in the team yet meima. Don't get ahead of yourself..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back