Changes v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Reckon Lukas Webb is a sneaky chance this week which would be an amazing story given everything he has been through. Is very well liked within the club so reckon his inclusion would bouy the spirits of the group.
Don't know if Lucas Webb will play, but would not surprise me if Baku Khamis debuts before the end of the season.

Six game break, interstate trip, no Daniel or Crozier and a sore Dunkley and Wood. Plus they are getting a few back this is a going to be really tough to win. The Bont and McCrae will need blinders and we will need to use the ball a lot better.
Their injury woes are a lot worse then ours. If we replicate last week's form well win by plenty.

Six game break, interstate trip, no Daniel or Crozier and a sore Dunkley and Wood. Plus they are getting a few back this is a going to be really tough to win. The Bont and McCrae will need blinders and we will need to use the ball a lot better.
Strong post to username

They just lost Saad and Guelfi as well AND Parish is a test.

Caleb hurts us with kickouts, Dunkley and wood are fine

Did they have injury issues at Hawthorn?

Not sure if they had injuries at Hawthorn but when you recruit players at that age their bodies start to break down and they seem to miss more and more.

I would at least look at moving Suckling on based on this as I’m not sure what more we can get out of him. Don’t think we can have these two plus look to recruit Isaac Smith for instance it makes our list vulnerable week in week out.

If you look at Port’s draw, they have more chance than us, our only chance is if Adelaide lose all three games and we win all three. Our percentage doesn’t come into it now

We are cooked boys, simply do not have the cattle on the park. Injuries catching up to us.

If you can roll us then I reckon you will slide into the 8

If you look at Port’s draw, they have more chance than us, our only chance is if Adelaide lose all three games and we win all three. Our percentage doesn’t come into it now
You do realise the dopers have 3 tough games themselves. Both port and dogs can make it

Don't care if we do, I'd like to get to 11 wins and recruit well. Next year is the one

Would be nice to try Webb on a wing instead of Hunter. See what it looks like to have elite disposal on both sides coming out of defence and into the forward line.
Would only need 20 touches per game to have a real influence.
He played his best footy on a back flank during McCartney days. Then for some reason we got Suckling.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be nice to try Webb on a wing instead of Hunter. See what it looks like to have elite disposal on both sides coming out of defence and into the forward line.
He played his best footy on a back flank during McCartney days. Then for some reason we got Suckling.
The only problem with that is Webb has literally never had 20 touches in his entire career. Plus his defensive efforts are extremely weak. Hunter, for all his current faults, is a vastly superior option.

Webb is not AFL quality . shame but that's the reality.

Don't know if Lucas Webb will play, but would not surprise me if Baku Khamis debuts before the end of the season.
I'd be surprised TBH.
Shows promise but is still developing his running capacity.

How are we guys and gals?

I’m having trouble finding any footage of my wife grandfather who played for Footscray in 1957-1960. Can anyone help?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back