Changes v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

I can only guess Bevo is very disappointed in West's single tackle on debut but anyone could see he was still pressuring them. Not sure what else it could be unless there was a very specific role they wanted him to play which he didn't. Might be one of those players that has to work twice as hard as everyone else to get an opportunity.

I don't hate Hayes as much as everyone else and having Duryea and Crozier available can't be understated. Confused but not upset with this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not too anti hayes this week he is extremely fit and they will push him onto a wing and lippa and baz more time to cover libba being out. Kind of glad libba is out injured in a weird kind of way. He didnt look right last week so I think hes carrying a niggle which was effecting his performance so hope he gets right

Lol. Love how MC trolls our selection thread most weeks.

Anyone live near VUWO? Could you look through the venetians and see whether the pitchfork and torch mob have arrived yet, please?

Hayes might be an inspired selection. I thought he was picking up the pace of the seniors reasonably when he was dropped earlier in the season.

I predict he will go ok. He's pretty versatile where he can play coming off the bench. Could be a good bench rotation choice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back