Changes v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

lol why are you so mad? i said 10-12. i didnt say its an excuse? someone said you had 6 outs, i just said we had more.

Doggies are a good team - would likely beat us best 22 vs best 22.

Tom Bellchambers - Best 22Calf2-3 weeks
Joe Daniher - Best 22GroinSeason
Sam Draper - Would be playing if availableKneeSeason
Aaron Francis - Best 22NeckTest
Dyson Heppell - Best 22FootTest
Michael Hurley - Best 22Shoulder3-4 weeks
Matt Guelfi - Best 22KneeSeason
Jayden LaverdeNoseAvailable
Shaun McKernanIllnessAvailable
Irving MosquitoHamstring1-2 weeks
Kobe MutchKneeTBC
Darcy Parish - Best 22ConcussionTest
Adam Saad - Best 22Hamstring2 weeks
Devon Smith - Best 22KneeSeason
James StewartGroinSeason

Mad? Just having a laugh.

Sam Draper. Bloke has never played a game.

Heppell is playing.

You’ve got a couple more outs than us but it’s hardly worth coming here to bang on about.

Have you seen our ins?

You will win by 100

Apparently we're both trying to lose so maybe it'll be keepings off until one team accidentally scores?

By the way, the posters coming in here saying 'you (the Dogs) will win easy' will be the same who'll be coming in here gloating like typical Essendon flogs if they win. That's the club we're dealing with.

Last edited:
Mad? Just having a laugh.

Sam Draper. Bloke has never played a game.

Heppell is playing.

You’ve got a couple more outs than us but it’s hardly worth coming here to bang on about.

unsure what your angle is. Regardless of injuries i still reckon dogs beat us.

unsure how you come to the conclusion i seem to think injuries is why you will win?

odd

unsure what your angle is. Regardless of injuries i still reckon dogs beat us.

unsure how you come to the conclusion i seem to think injuries is why you will win?

odd

Stop talking it up like you’ve overcome the odds if you beat us cos you have “so many injuries”. We had more than 10 unavailable & won a flag, if you can’t beat us in a home game this weekend you don’t stand a chance of winning a final for about the 15th straight year

Sorry, slightly off topic, but whats the chances of rocking up on Saturday night and getting entry with my membership. I know this is a replacement game however subject to capacity

I enquired with the club yesterday as trying to find information like this online is just painful. They recommended to me that if I haven't reserved a seat to arrive between 530-6, they are expecting a huge crowd. The back 3rd of aisle 18-26 level 3 will be GA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry, slightly off topic, but whats the chances of rocking up on Saturday night and getting entry with my membership. I know this is a replacement game however subject to capacity
I got a message from the club to upgrade or arrive early (i.e 5.30) to get in. I upgraded to a seat. It didn't look like there were many left, however the ticketmaster site is pretty rubbish.

its the perfect storm tomorrow:

Big game for both teams season
Bombers home game
Members replacement game

Upgraded my seats a few weeks ago think its going to be a big big crowd tomorrow

I’m an AFL member, was just gunna rock up & scan my card at the gate but ended up reserving a seat just before to guarantee entry.
LVL 3, row P.
Hopefully she’ll be a full house.

Absolutely zero chance it’s a full house tomorrow with the weather that will be outside.

Struggle to top 40k it’s going to be freezing, it will keep a lot of people at home

Absolutely zero chance it’s a full house tomorrow with the weather that will be outside.

Struggle to top 40k it’s going to be freezing, it will keep a lot of people at home

Imagine if we had a game in Ballarat tomorrow.

Air temperature would only be required to get beers cold.

Bold and Brash call. The game will be played indoors. Essendon is a big club right in the finals hunt. Both clubs members have entrance rights.
We're not playing St.Kilda or North.

If we were playing any other team, I'd be there no question, but I just can't deal with Essendon tossers (win, lose or draw) and especially not the brain dead Essendon bogans we'll have to contend with in GA.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back