Changes v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 29, 2018
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Memphis Grizzlies
So much for people saying that was our strongest side. I'm assuming the worst and Duryea and Crozier won't be available

Out: Crozier, Suckling, Richards and Cordy

In: West, Gowers, Young and Young.

Things would be simpler if we could drop Wood but no chance of that. I'm giving McLean the benefit of the doubt but 4 contested possessions is pretty bad for what we needed from him, considering he replaced someone who managed double that on debut.

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
Is anybody concerned about Libba?

The season is over, so may as well try a few things. Williams in to allow Cordy to go forward?

Can't believe Cordy gets sent back every game yet he plays his best forward

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You could make a case for dropping the following players on yesterday's game:

Wood: horrible. Not much else I can say.

Suckling: shaky ground. NFL trial beckons.

Cordy: seems to lack aggression at the moment. He is a 2nd or third defender only.

Hunter: Needs to find another way to inject himself into the game when it's not going his way. Shirked a few contests.

Liberatore: the libba of old is missing. Whether it be injury or attitude he's just not the same player.

Bevo seems to think we're still in with a chance, therefore minimal changes will be made, but if we lose to the bombers then just play the kids for the last two games.

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
You could make a case for dropping the following players on yesterday's game:

Wood: horrible. Not much else I can say.

Suckling: shaky ground. NFL trial beckons.

Cordy: seems to lack aggression at the moment. He is a 2nd or third defender only.

Hunter: Needs to find another way to inject himself into the game when it's not going his way. Shirked a few contests.

Liberatore: the libba of old is missing. Whether it be injury or attitude he's just not the same player.

Bevo seems to think we're still in with a chance, therefore minimal changes will be made, but if we lose to the bombers then just play the kids for the last two games.
Seems like every time Suckling gets in form, he gets injured. Probably nervous

Throw Cordy up forward. Can't drop Hunter after one really bad game (his running both ways is normally fantastic)

flyingfishdang

Senior List
Nov 30, 2011
Hobart
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey guys, hope this is ok to put in this thread. Taking my two kids to the game this weekend and I live interstate, so dont get to many games,

Which end do our cheer squad set up for away games at Marvel? Any advice on the best place to sit to be in among some dogs people?

footyfan000001

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Jordon Sweet: 13 x Disposals, 32 x Hit Outs, 2 x Goals.

The peeps are excited, the word is on the street, it's debut time, welcome JORDON SWEET.

Not this week I don’t reckon. English up against Zac Clarke and Hartley. I’ll back Timmy in for a big one. Unless we play Naughton back and Timmy forward. But doubt it.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hey guys, hope this is ok to put in this thread. Taking my two kids to the game this weekend and I live interstate, so dont get to many games,

Which end do our cheer squad set up for away games at Marvel? Any advice on the best place to sit to be in among some dogs people?
Unlike ours, I think the Essendon cheer squad sits at the Coventry (Bourke St) end, so the Bulldogs cheer squad will likely be at the Lockett end which is where they are for our home games too.

Being an Essendon home game, that's probably the only area where you'd be sitting amongst more Dogs than Bombers supporters.

Aug 14, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Is anybody concerned about Libba?

The season is over, so may as well try a few things. Williams in to allow Cordy to go forward?

Can't believe Cordy gets sent back every game yet he plays his best forward
While we are still a chance I’d keep selecting like it. We already have Ed, Naughts, Smith, English, Lipinski and others developing in the side.

Give Essendon a touch up like Port did and we can catch them. They have a tough last few rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back