Opinion Changes v. Essendon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I expect

In: Dixon, Fantasia

Out: Finlayson, Motlop

Please stop rucking SPP and just let him play on ball.

davo999

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Aldinga Beach
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I’ll give my opinion after the SANFL game .
It'll obviously depend on how Charlie and Fantasia go .
I think probably Georgiades has been the least potent of the forwards although he could almost play half forward , running between wing and forward pocket , occasionally drop in to chf if it’s open or to flyover the pack . I think you’d have to consider dropping Motlop , he does a lot of running and he can be dangerous but not often enough really .
Robbie Gray is doing ok , SPP is doing good .
Marshall and Finlayson were quiet but have enough on the board at the moment .
Farrell was good and Amon was ok , the defence was quite good , Byrne Jones lacking a bit of penetration in his play , he’s getting a reasonable amount of the ball but it’s not amounting to much .
Id like to get Bergman back in the team , I really like him , I guess he would replace Dumont who has been quite good but not as dynamic as Berrgman .
Jones has probably just been doing enough , I would like to see him get some minutes in the midfield .
Butters was a bit off but he’ll get there , needs more direct play

Powerage

Absurd Caricature
Aug 14, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Change the coaches please i am no longer a fan of this club it stinks!
I ask genuinely, if Koch goes, who are the candidates to replace him? There is plenty of debate about Hinkley. I haven't seen a lot about Koch, not that I have looked much.

Hot Port

Club Legend
Oct 21, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well you knew we were gonna win this one and then got smashed badly by Richmond after the bye. You just knew it. There is no hope with the current coaches and the current group of players.
Let’s play the younger players and prepare for the future..

PowerBaz

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 13, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Well you knew we were gonna win this one and then got smashed badly by Richmond after the bye. You just knew it. There is no hope with the current coaches and the current group of players.
Let’s play the younger players and prepare for the future..

The future being Ken 2023!

I would not play any of the old guys, especially Charlie unless they are helping the youth learn AFL

My issue with Charlie is he will change the way we enter i50, meaning we will lose development of marshall and georgie. At years end, I would hope two of georgie, finlayson, marshall, lord and charlie are traded out........or retooled as a KPD.

We are a mess and we have no light ahead unless we change our coach and the board who have failed to change the coach.

davesnothere

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 29, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Who do we bring in that fixes or clearance and contested ball?

Fantasia will help the forward line, and u assume Charlie plays if he runs out the gave well in the 2s

Dante.

I'd put him out there for the run. He's already physically mature to an exceptable level. His reputation on being drafted is he's not soft. He can help out in the ruck if SPP doesn't mind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back