Preview Changes v Footscray

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Goody continue his dominance over Bevo?

In: Gawn, Baker, Lever, Jetta
Out: TMac (inj), Hore (inj), Petty, Lewis/ANB/Lockhart

Would love to drop both ANB and Lewis and bring in Jordon or Bedford but unlikely to see five changes after a win. Lockhart probably needs a spell too but I do like the cut of his jib.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
Can Goody continue his dominance over Bevo?

In: Gawn, Baker, Lever, Jetta
Out: TMac (inj), Hore (inj), Petty, Lewis/ANB

Would love to drop both ANB and Lewis and bring in Jordon or Bedford but unlikely to see five changes after a win.
Lewis probably will be suspended. Lever for hore if jetta for petty. Who replaces TMAC?

Don't need that many talls in defence v the Dogs. Frost can take Naughton (really what you need is Lever going third man up to cut off Naughton's aerial supply), May can take Bontempelli when he goes forward and Lockhart can take Schache when that happens for all I care, he's a lemon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm a fan of Hannan but he has done absolutely nothing since returning to the side.

Jun 14, 2017
Adelaide
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool, AC Milan, North Adelaide
Im not sure what the benefit is of brining back Lever now that the season is dead; this is on the assumption that a longer recovery can only help him in the long run.

Im not sure what the benefit is of brining back Lever now that the season is dead; this is on the assumption that a longer recovery can only help him in the long run.
He needs to come in and get some touch and confidence back ahead of next season. Pre-season is great, but he needs to actually be in the team and actively learning the structures.

Lewis probably will be suspended. Lever for hore if jetta for petty. Who replaces TMAC?

If Lewis is suspended for that I'm cancelling my membership, my Big Footy account and hopefully somehow my memory that this sport ever existed.

The Dr

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 20, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne

I think the main benefit will be him and May working together and marshalling the defensive group, which they were brought in to do at great expense. Better to learn how eachother play now than next year when it'll be so important to start strongly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back