Preview Changes v Footscray

Feb 15, 2015
South Yarra
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Mt Buller Demons
Weird obsession with dropping ANB. Had like 5 shots at goal and worked hard.

Tell him to kick goals or I’ll risk the fine and run on the ground to lecture him

Weird obsession with dropping ANB. Had like 5 shots at goal and worked hard.
I’m one of his bigger fans but his touch with ball in hand has been off for the past month or so. Could use a spell IMO.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
I’m one of his bigger fans but his touch with ball in hand has been off for the past month or so. Could use a spell IMO.
His touch has been off but he's building. I don't think playing reserves will teach him anything. He's a pick and stick but he needs a defined role

His touch has been off but he's building. I don't think playing reserves will teach him anything. He's a pick and stick but he needs a defined role
Why are you so opposed to players finding form in the VFL?

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Why are you so opposed to players finding form in the VFL?
Because it's not about work rate for him it's about finding touch and you can't do that if you keep being dropped after 3 games. He isn't a kid without confidence he's best 22. He will find form.
Everyone wanted Melksham and Harmes dropped last year and they worked through it.

If Lewis is suspended for that I'm cancelling my membership, my Big Footy account and hopefully somehow my memory that this sport ever existed.

Not even a fine for Lewis. Account is safe :p

Cannon82

Cancelled
10k Posts Melbourne Poster of the Year Melbourne Demons - Ben Kennedy Player Sponsor 2016 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Player Sponsor 2015 Melbourne Demons - Dom Barry Sponsor 2014 Melbourne Demons - Jeremy Howe Sponsor 2014
Oct 26, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
Because it's not about work rate for him it's about finding touch and you can't do that if you keep being dropped after 3 games. He isn't a kid without confidence he's best 22. He will find form.
Everyone wanted Melksham and Harmes dropped last year and they worked through it.

I don't think ANB's form is the issue so much, rather he's not a particularly bright player and he has poor skills. He does try hard, though.

Edit: I still want Melksham dropped.

Jetta might come in for Hore.
Doubt it, stats were low in the VFL which would indicate he didnt play much match time or just didnt get alot of it. Either way will probably need abother run in the twos.

jhong

Old man yelling at clouds
Apr 18, 2011
Wonthaggi
AFL Club
Melbourne
Think it will be Gawn and Lever in , whether Petty is omitted will depend on his concussion and if if he is over it. Would like Nev to get some more time in VFL before bringing him in . Losing T-Mac just when he decides to regain some form pretty much sums up our year , but leaving Pruess or Max down forward or both alternating is not the worst idea i have heard this year . More worried that the dogs will suck us into a battle over the ball and kill us on the outside. They were pretty good putting the Cats away, but they also have a record of losing to teams below them . * knows how this game will go TBO

Back