Preview Changes v Footscray

Remove this Banner Ad

stabler

Premiership Player
Feb 7, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'd love to play one of Bedford or Jordon, but maybe a couple more in the VFL first.

Lever and Gawn definitely in, Jetta needs another week in the magoos.

Topkent

Confirmed ITK Drafting King
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
You'll have some big ins this week and our results against sides below us on the ladder this year have been awful. Max always tears us one and young Timmy is only learning his craft.
English is gonna be a star one day. I can't see why he couldn't reach the level of Grundy.

Fork n Hell

Premiership Player
Mar 7, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'd love to play one of Bedford or Jordon, but maybe a couple more in the VFL first.

Lever and Gawn definitely in, Jetta needs another week in the magoos.
i agree. i reckon those 2 have been going good in the VFL the last month or so. the kids have improved this year with more experience around them now that we've got a few numbers back into the fold. I reckon they might be a good bunch in the long run. Bedford should get a game or two soon to see what he can do, as that's the sort of player we need in the side. i'd bring in Jordan to replace Hore this week, but I get the feeling Jetta will be straight back in, so he might have to wait a bit longer.

Dancing Potato

Premiership Player
Jul 7, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Agree that Jetta should have another week or two at the lower level to get back in touch with the game.

I'd like Lever and Gawn in but also not fussed if they sit out another week if there is even the slightest lingering doubt for them.

Though that means we'd be subjected to at least one Wagner. Oh dear.

Jdoggy

Team Captain
Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Heyah Dees fans, hope you’re having a good week.
Just got myself 2x tier 1 wing afl members tickets through work at Nab but friends actually got some tickets on tier 2 so wondering if anyone wants them $25 each rrp $54. I’ll be obtaining them through work email tomorrow but thought I’d ask here first as the away team for a good deal so send me a message if interested. Sorry mods if against policy, let me know if it breaks any forum rules and such but tis a good deal.

Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne
I reckon Dunkley will get another game but that will mean no more debuts just yet.

Jordan might get a taste with 2 or 3 weeks left.
I agree, I don't think Jordon would be ready yet. I think he's only just started to play better, since the rotation of coaches happened.

Last edited:

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Its Jordon FFS and id bring him in this week give Lord Nev another week or 2 for the big month thats coming up after next week

blitznu

Premiership Player
Jan 6, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Do you think doing a Watts to him, is a good thing.? I don't.
What the actual * are you on about? Watts wasnt ready got gifted a game on a big day and from what i remember was hardly playing any good. JordOn has been in the best the last few weeks we have 2 of the easier games in the next 2 weeks compared to the entire month after. Id rather give him 2 games now coming in on form right ******* now than going oh we give him 2 at the end when he might not be in form. Gives Nev and the other best 6 atleast a month to gel as a unit instead of going oh a kids in form but we'll wait til the last couple weeks thatd be doing a ******* Watts

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What result are you confident of?
I suppose I'm permanently confident of heart wrenching despair as a result of supporting this club, but when it comes to the Doggies this decade we're usually good for a win.

Demon 16

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
What the actual fu** are you on about? Watts wasnt ready got gifted a game on a big day and from what i remember was hardly playing any good. JordOn has been in the best the last few weeks we have 2 of the easier games in the next 2 weeks compared to the entire month after. Id rather give him 2 games now coming in on form right ******* now than going oh we give him 2 at the end when he might not be in form. Gives Nev and the other best 6 atleast a month to gel as a unit instead of going oh a kids in form but we'll wait til the last couple weeks thatd be doing a ******* Watts

Giving games to too many kids now will send the wrong message to the group - I doubt the club has given up on the season at this point, and will be trying to win as many as possible from here.

I reckon Jordan would be well placed for a game in the last few rounds, presuming his form is reasonable as well of course.

Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne
What the actual fu** are you on about? Watts wasnt ready got gifted a game on a big day and from what i remember was hardly playing any good. JordOn has been in the best the last few weeks we have 2 of the easier games in the next 2 weeks compared to the entire month after. Id rather give him 2 games now coming in on form right ******* now than going oh we give him 2 at the end when he might not be in form. Gives Nev and the other best 6 atleast a month to gel as a unit instead of going oh a kids in form but we'll wait til the last couple weeks thatd be doing a ******* Watts
Maybe I missed it, but I haven't noticed JordOn in the bests, proior to this week.

Dec 15, 2008
Voyager 1
AFL Club
Melbourne
Crazy Goody strikes again? Bloke will be spent in the warm up
He's gonna run him into form in the seniors. Well, one thing is, at least it increases the gamestime the back 6 get to spend together, for next season.
Building repore and confidence, amongst our Back Brother-hoods

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back