Prediction Changes v Freo Dockers (a.k.a the Mundy's Experts thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Out: Bruce, Hannan, McComb
In: Darcy, Treloar, Mclean

Give Darcy a go. Can take Lobb and pinch hit as a ruck and forward too.

Caleb very lucky as was woeful, but has the runs on the board.

Cordy, although much maligned, wasn't the worst.

Lost patience with Bruce. Obviously struggling. Is he contracted next year?

Out: Bruce, Hannan, McComb
In: Darcy, Treloar, Mclean

Give Darcy a go. Can take Lobb and pinch hit as a ruck and forward too.

Caleb very lucky as was woeful, but has the runs on the board.

Cordy, although much maligned, wasn't the worst.

Lost patience with Bruce. Obviously struggling. Is he contracted next year?
Bruce has a year left on his contract

McComb papers stamped. * off and keep ******* off until you reach the gate at the Whitten Oval. When you get there, open the gate and keep ******* off some more. Oh and while you are ******* off, can you hold hands or piggy back Hannan too?

Out MCCOMB, HANNAN, Daniel
In Anyone with skill and Heart

Bruce is coming off a serious injury at the back end of the year when the competition is at it's fittest. Hold firm with him and don't write him off for next year.

That being said, he is lucky our only replacement is 18 years old and not much heavier than a wet towel.

Maybe Hannan can go back to his natural position?

Out- McComb, I’m sick of seeing this bloke turn the ball over.
Hannan, just no
Daniel, didn’t look ready
Cordy

In- Mclean
Duryea
Keath
Treloar (if fit)

McComb has to go.

I would be tempted to drop Daniel as well and bring in Duryea. We only need one quarter back and Dale is a better kick than Daniel.

I thought Cordy was pretty good. He looks to have laid off the cans the last month and dropped a few kegs.

I wouldnt be against resting up Bruce for the year and playing Darcy or Schache in his place.

Back to what appears a safe haven Marvel. The rollover dogs do battle against the dockers both after schockers last week. The docker's weapons seem to be more smalls than talls that probably suits us.

I wanted Bruce to be omitted last week but seemed to be on my own with that change. He has a turning circle of the a cruise liner at present and there was one telling moment where he had a break but knew he has no speed at the moment and waited for the tackle in the hope he strength worked.

Outs Bruce, Hannan, McComb, maybe JJ on notice Caleb but not this week
Ins Darcy, Mclean, Duryea, Treloar of fit

Expect to win with the Marvel factor

Decision to be made on Bruce, I was a big advocate of leaving him in the side, to at the very least help with structure and prepare him for next year. His lack of mobility is going to make it hard to find that form, he needs to go back to the VFL to find the confidence in his body again.

With Bruce going out it has to be time to give Darcy a crack, will be a good experiment to see just how far off Lobb he is, considering Lobb will be the bloke keeping Darcy out of the side next year.

Hannan is a liability in defence, he's marginally better forward, so he could also take Bruce's spot and go a bit smaller forward, otherwise goneski.

McComb is so far off the level it's ridiculous, there are so many players who should be playing ahead of him.

In: Darcy, McLean, Dureya, Treloar

Out: Bruce, McComb, Hannan + no doubt someone will come up sore.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bring back Toby. I want to see if he's still got it.

I didn't watch the game live, checked out the replay like a f×¢€¥ng masochist, got distracted and missed most of the disastrous third quarter, and I still thought Hannan and McComb were putrid. Neither can play next week.

This wasn't the first time Daniel has been poor after an injury break, I'd like to see us bring him back via the VFL or at least give him an extra week next time.

I'm less skeptical about dropping Bruce, I thought the forwardline didn't suck and we'll be better for Naughton having a better match up against the Dockers. Jamarra is starting to click and Bruce seems to ignite some chemistry. That said, I'd like to see Schache fight for a spot on the list for three weeks.

I’m still firm on leaving Darcy out until we are no chance for finals. I’d definitely have Schache come in for Bruce next week.

I’m also assuming Keath comes back in as well. Given our backline was actually not that bad last night I assume he comes in for McComb and we move magnets around.

Duryea will likely be ready so I’d have him in for Daniel.

Not entirely sure how we get McLean and McNeil in but feel they both deserve a go next week.

I think we need to persevere with McComb. It's still only his first year and the bloke is harder than a cats head. If he fixes his deficiencies he could be a serious player. He's the kind of bloke who would thrive in finals due to the more contested nature.
The thing is McComb is a great story and he also played for Footscray so we should keep him in. Both him and Sullivan together would be a great story next year.

Are people in wheel chairs allowed to play AFL? That would be a great and inspiring story of hope, and having those great and inspiring stories retold and revealed to me by the informed and erudite Fox Footy and Channel 7 commentary teams would add to my viewing experience and fan engagement.

Want Darcy to have a taste of AFL action before the years out but doesn’t look likely this week going off Bevo’s comments.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think we need to persevere with McComb. It's still only his first year and the bloke is harder than a cats head. If he fixes his deficiencies he could be a serious player. He's the kind of bloke who would thrive in finals due to the more contested nature.

I suspect he is not going to fix his deficiencies. I played with a number of players in the WRFL who were hard as cats heads. Unfortunately, they were not of AFL standard. The 2 clangers coming out of defence in the third ended it for me - he has to be max g.o.r.n

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are people in wheel chairs allowed to play AFL? That would be a great and inspiring story of hope, and having those great and inspiring stories retold and revealed to me by the informed and erudite Fox Footy and Channel 7 commentary teams would add to my viewing experience and fan engagement.

That dude who was the subject of the Metallica classic “one” should be given the opportunity. Come on - the emotional piano music whilst he is rolled onto the ground would more than make up for any deficiencies an armless , legless , blind, deaf and mute hero would need to work on. He might be a touch too old though - stefan Martin style

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back