Prediction Changes v Freo Dockers (a.k.a the Mundy's Experts thread)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee Buka a bit stiff, like his athleticism either in defensive or forward. I’d even prefer him up forward over Bruce.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves athletic yes but skills and decision making not at the level yet and we tried him playing ruck/fwd against Geelong and he was shite

Let’s not get too ahead of ourselves athletic yes but skills and decision making not at the level yet and we tried him playing ruck/fwd against Geelong and he was shite

Expecting him to ruck is never going to work out.

Yeah harsh on Buku, I’m a big fan. He’s had a good development year though, still a few things to tidy up but has gotten a real good taste this year. I think we’ve got the wrong idea playing him tall at both ends of the grounds, in reality, especially early in his career, he should be 4th tall/medium at either end - a guy who can play above his height but doesn’t need to every contest, he’s only 188cm - realistically he should be in the Hannan role.

Unlucky for Gards after a few good weeks, but at least Darcy has Keath & Cordy alongside him - he’ll be fine. That’s plenty of experience. So keen to see him in this backline - he is gonna fit into the level seamlessly imo!

Hannan & McComb out? Praise the *ing lord - should never have been in the team in the first place but anyway…

Good side & selections

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think Darcy plays in the backline if, for nothing else, he'll likely take Lobb in the ruck.

And Bruce is retained. JUH, Naughts, Darcy and Bruce in the fwd line does not go IMO.

Unless there's a late change ......... Naughts is going back.....yay

Remove this Banner Ad

Back