Preview Changes v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

I can believe it, because he's not very good.

Where does it say he's out?
On the footylive app it had him as an out. Could be a mistake, but seems unlikely?

Also with Mayes, he surely isn’t outstanding but we traded him in so you would’ve thought he would get a game amongst the 35 or so players that have in 2019!

On the footylive app it had him as an out. Could be a mistake, but seems unlikely?

Also with Mayes, he surely isn’t outstanding but we traded him in so you would’ve thought he would get a game amongst the 35 or so players that have in 2019!

RE Mayes: I was one of the people that thought he wouldn’t get a game when we traded him in. Then he changed my mind after his BOG performance in the trial game vs South. But then he didn’t backup that game during the season.

McKenzie shouldn't be playing for us again.

Looked way off the AFL game he played. He can play well at SANFL all he likes he's not coming in and being a positive at AFL level this week. He's slow, not agile and undersized. the typical SANFL superstar. although no shock for ol' mate ken to pick his gold coast bud over the almost AA defender half way through the year Dougal Howard.

McKenzie shouldn't be playing for us again.

Looked way off the AFL game he played. He can play well at SANFL all he likes he's not coming in and being a positive at AFL level this week. He's slow, not agile and undersized. the typical SANFL superstar. although no shock for ol' mate ken to pick his gold coast bud over the almost AA defender half way through the year Dougal Howard.
Couldn't get a regular game for the worst team in modern AFL history. Gets picked for a dead rubber over Dougal Howard when he won't be on the list next year. Truly bizarre.

Fun fact: It's taken until Round 23 for our coach to select Lycett, Ryder and Dixon in the team at the same time. And it'll probably be Ryder's last ever game for us.

Dixon unavailable for selection for most of those so your comment hardly fair .

2 of three games Lycett dropped for were good wins with selection being lauded post games .

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I expected a couple of retirement announcements this week, i'm very surprised none have been forthcoming

Hopefully stinkley taps a few on the shoulder next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expected a couple of retirement announcements this week, i'm very surprised none have been forthcoming

Hopefully stinkley taps a few on the shoulder next week.

Still mathematically possible for AFL finals also an SANFL finals campaign first before retirements/delistings.

Broadbent for mine is the only one that could retire and maybe take a spot as SANFL captain. Reckon Hoff will get another year.

Can someone please explain why everyone is acting like the extended squad are all in?

Its clurey, butters and ladhams out for Mckenzie, duursma and Lycett. We've just picked our best 22 for right now.

Frampton, drew, mayes etc aren't realistically playing unless there's a late out.

It is going to rain on Sunday so Frampton must be a big chance ;)

I almost forgot that we’re a ‘young group in a rebuild’ and naturally that’s why we’ve gone 27 year old flanker McKenzie at full back over Uber talented 23 year old Dougal
Howard who’s proven in that position.

Ken doubling down again on the old stagers is a very clear indication a loss sees him packing up his belongings and hitting the highway.

I almost forgot that we’re a ‘young group in a rebuild’ and naturally that’s why we’ve gone 27 year old flanker McKenzie at full back over Uber talented 23 year old Dougal
Howard who’s proven in that position.
It's funny Rucci was bagging port fans again as usual re our financial situation and to trust ken , we are on the same path as Richmond? blah blah.. and the at the fu#**ng end of his rant he then asks that campaigner Kymbo "why isn't Howard In the side i just doesn't understand?"
" oh that's a question for another day rooooch hardi ha ha ha" what absolute dysfunctional clowns

Remove this Banner Ad

Back