Preview Changes v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Drew in is good, Co-Captain ‘worst disposal by a mid in the league’ staying in over SPP is a disgrace. Looks like Sam is the next lucky recipient of the ‘He’s to blame! Don’t look over there at the coach! Look here!’ Award.

F-me that dick burning the club to ashes before he walks away laughing about all he’s extorted.

Ben Brown (200cm) and Nick Larkey (198cm) kick 15 goals between them on Tom Clurey (193cm) and Tom Jonas (188cm).

So we lose Clurey to injury and replace him with Ted McKenzie (190cm) instead of Dougal Howard (199cm)?

Sure.

Why not.

So we're playing an undersized key defender, a tall utility/winger and a half back flank as our key defensive options?

Dardy McCrafty is gonna kick 7.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

******* lol

north literally walk it out of the midfield last week and their speed was the most damaging factor. The quicker mid (spp wines rockcliff) youth and pressure acts gets dropped. SPP is long gone how a bloke can kick 100% in the goal kicking combine test in his draft year to being taught to hack it out and full sprints can only be attributed to skills coaching. If he doesnt leave this year hes as stupid as ken

McKenzie in as a half back flanker i dont mind but bet your house on him playing key back on High Dixon or scott jones (have no idea who either player is) and them to kick a bag. Get creamed by two 200cm ish players last week yeha lets just lwave our athletic 199cm defender in the sanfl. Jonas 189 McKenzie 191 and no clue westhoff 199 good luck

who is literally running this club?

17 week season is a great idea FWIW.

I dislike the idea immensely

But if it does go ahead then I can only hope since they are reducing the season by roughly 25% those reductions are also seen in Season Ticket prices, player payments, staff & coaching payments and every single other cost factor.

Somehow I don't think that kind of thinking is in their thoughts though.

Also LOL@Hinkley for once again hanging SPP for last week.

Rockliff can barely run and can't find the ball against anyone half decent but he's good. Wines is a sook and the worst user of the ball we have but he's good too.

Just another first rounder that comes here and looks as though we have a beauty on our hands and a few years later has been completely confused by what Hinkley actually wants and looks anything but the footballer that first arrived.

Bravo Ken you ******* muppet.

I get the feeling Hinkley is a spiteful man who is now purposely trying to destroy this Club while acting out he's got the best interests of the Club and players at heart. Too many insanely bad decisions for it to be sheer ineptness.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back