Preview Changes v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

If it's a dead rubber I'd make about 15 changes.. 16 if we are including Ken

I am at the stage where I am not sure it matters who we drop and who we pick. In last night's shame we were let down by so many players . If we were to drop all of those who deserve the drop on last night's performance I reckon about half a dozen might survive. The downside is if you don't make several changes you appear to be rewarding mediocrity.

Duursma comes back if he is fit and from the noises that Ken was making at his press conference there is a chance Lycett will return maybe at Ladhams' expense.

We can still make the eight provided a couple of results go our way and we win well enough next week. if the Bullies win today and beat the Cows next week we are cooked.

I would be sorely tempted to pick Martin Frederick this week. Probably not ready but he would give us some exciting dash from defence. Could it really do any harm. Would he be worse than Bonner?

And bring in Woodcock. He has done enough for a taste of AFL.

You know it will be
Out: Marshall, Ladhams
In: Lycett, Duursma

3 or 4 changes need to be made. A message needs to be made to playing group, and a big name player needs to be dropped. Fire up ken, and give it to them. Flog them on the track, and make the players train with mouth guards. No mercy

When/if the dogs win today, its over.

As such don't pick blokes who need to play SANFL to qualify for finals.
No it isn't, it goes down to next week and perhaps %

I just want 22 blokes who are self motivated enough to actually give a crap - week in, week out.
Not just when they feel like it.

None of this tackling like a bunch of girl guides. Standing around like a steel bollard. Falling over with nobody witin 5 metres of them for no reason.

You won't win every match, but you will bloody well give yourself less chance of being kicked off the park!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Motlop?

We are better playing a man down.

He’s kicked 11 goals in 2 and a quarter games. Maybe play him up forward instead of wing/half back.

I'm pretty confident Motlop (and our other SANFL forwards) can do a better job than Sam Gray's 4 goals in 6 games effort at the moment.

Motlop is running at 50% of SPray's output with 4 goals from 12

It isn't his lack of goals but his lack of heart that is the issue

Remove this Banner Ad

Back