Preview Changes v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy has made literally zero posts that weren't about Riley Bonner. What a sad individual.
well no s**t when he gets awarded games for not putting his body on the line week after week clearly incapable of playing AFL level. he has laid 1 tackle in his last 3 games and not been awarded 1 single free kick in the last 6 games. what does that tell you ? he hangs around the outskirts doing FA waiting for a cheap kick. who on earth picks this guy and wants him to sign on another contract. the club is going no where cos players like this get picked all the time

What could be a great idea would be to bring in Lycett, Drew, Howard, Garner & Duursma, out would go Ladhams, Wines, Broadbent, Bonner & Rockliff. Could name 3 emergencies (Mayes, Trengove & another showing great form in the 2nds for example) that can be held back until game day, if we’re no chance of finals then all 3 can come in for those that are carrying niggles.
Why would we give Trengove or Mayes a game though when they are not apart of our future

I know this is very harsh but we should tell Westhoff and Broadbent that they aren’t getting new contracts this week, so they can have a farewell game.
Ken's our coach he doesn't give a * about our heritage our traditions or the fact the fans would want to say goodbye to atleast westhoff they'll be told at season's end they're done.

Happy for SPP to never play for Port Adelaide ever again. Wouldn’t even give him a game for the 2’s next week. Absolute witches hat when he doesn’t have the ball.

Club tackling record and everything in stats running distance ( 2nd in club ) and speed say differently . Witches hat illuminate me

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

And? Stuck out like dogs balls against GWS, and again yesterday, he doesn’t chase. How good was the one in the first quarter yesterday we he jogged after old mate thinking he was going to kick. Instead he just ran straight past SPP.

Have you never looked at stats . Plus unless your st game never ever think
you can really comment on many aspects but more particularly chases . Commenting via TV viewing fraught wit distortions

Farewell game for Westhoff, and if earlier results lock us out of finals, one for Broady and Ryder too. Otherwise Broady, Ryder OUT for Garner, Lycett.

I want to see Billy in for Marshall this week and Duursma in for Butters.

No qualms dropping both Wines and Rocky for Atley and Drew. At least SPP and Sam had their feet touch the ball before butchering it.

Burton looked like he was rushed in a week early, that's been a real thing with us this year. Let it pass. Speaking of which...

...six changes is equivalent to a bout of gastro going through the group. Speaking of which... I have no idea what was wrong with DBJ, Hammer on the night. Bizarre performances, and no ideal SANFL substitutes. I mean we could bring Lienert in for Hammer but what's the point until we have some idea of what actually happened? Perhaps Ollie can have another go at explaining it sometime this week after Ken has told him who to point at this week... oh, wait.

SPP went further ahead in disposal efficiency for season with 75% . Counts for nothing but the concept he butchers it doesn't stand up

Have you never looked at stats . Plus unless your st game never ever think
you can really comment on many aspects but more particularly chases . Commenting via TV viewing fraught wit distortions

Cheers, Sam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I normally wouldn't say selection should be based on this, but anyone that has to play for the Magpies to qualify them for finals gets dropped, or not selected for the Power.

I know the A's is the main game, but this week the A's isn't about winning or finals, so lets maximize our chance to win the B grade flag this year in this week's in selection.

I normally wouldn't say selection should be based on this, but anyone that has to play for the Magpies to qualify them for finals gets dropped, or not selected for the Power.

I know the A's is the main game, but this week the A's isn't about winning or finals, so lets maximize our chance to win the B grade flag this year in this week's in selection.
Except Ken will be ‘finals are still a chance’ and shut down helping the Magpies.

out - bonner in Garner/ Leinart
out - broady in Howard
out - ryder in Lycett
out - sgray in Motlop {literally last chance}
out -rocky in Farrell/Mayes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back