Preview Changes v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not convinced about McKenzie as a key defender, probably a good idea to give him a chance given his form has been pretty great though.

If we can get him to play AFL standard footy we’ll be pretty stoked as his kick is such a huge weapon.

So Clurey is out and our masterminds way of addressing that is to bring in some undersized guy that got torched massively in his only other game in the seniors while we have a young developing KPD playing in the reserves.

Yep, sounds about right.

Sure

Only 2 cm shorter than Clurey

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess our neighbours from over at the swamp are having the same problem in selecting their two sides this weekend as well, given that we will face their sanfl side in the 1st semi. Life was never meant to be easy.

Ken just said in his presser that Lycett, Drew and McKenzie will be added to the squad. Didn't elaborate on who would actually play given that it's a Sunday game and that isn't made official until tomorrow.

Hard to.believe you lose by nearly 15 goals and we aren't really seeing much change.
not a senior player pays the penalty for a 14 goal loss

says it all really

We're playing Trent McKenzie over Dougal Howard and Jarrod Lienert, my god.

Perhaps I can see the logic in McKenzie’s name being put out there. If selected, he can’t play for Maggie’s in R1 of the sanfl finals, then he can be easily replaced by one of our sanfl contracted players, a bit of like for like, although that sometimes doesn’t mean anything to our Kenny. Plus it will give him a farewell game for the Power!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back