Prediction Changes v GCs

What hilarious changes will we make this week?

• Out: RO'B, In: Jacobs

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • Out: CE-Y

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Out: Jenkins

Votes: 61 59.2%
  • Out: Kelly

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Out: Murphy

Votes: 71 68.9%
  • In: Stengle

Votes: 57 55.3%
  • In: Himmelberg

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • In: The FOG

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Out: Mackay

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • In: Gibbs

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • In: Wilson

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • In: Greenwood

Votes: 87 84.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I tell you what, I wish I could do more job so poorly and have such great job security.

It'll be Jones out for sure with Gibbs in. Probably drop CEY or Poholke for Greenwood and Jacobs is straight in when healthy for O'Brien

Walker out, Fogarty in

CEY out, Greenwood in

I want to drop Atkins, but with Seedsman, Douglas, McAdam, and McPherson out, and McHenry (and Jones) waiting on concussion protocol, I don't really see what's left to bring in aside from Gibbs. Stengle? Gallucci? Wilson? Maybe give the Sholl kid a go off half back and move Milera further up the ground where his turnovers and lack of defensive ability don't matter so much.

Last edited:
At least the 2's got the job done with a few guys putting their hands up. Hopefully Sauce is ready to go, hes slow but at least he is actually competitive in the ruck and doesnt give away a free every bloody time

Out
Jones (concussion)
Hartigan
Jenkins
CEY (permanently)
ROB
Poholke
Murphy
Mackay - although we all know this will never happen

In
Gallucci
Otten/Fog - try him down back?
Himmelberg
Gibbs
Sauce
Greenwood
Stengle
Wilson? - Had 40+ in the 2's give him another shot?

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Don't care at this point, but somebody needs to make a decision on whether we start again - or keep wasting time on trying to make the 8.

Either Pyke has the decision made for him, or does it himself. This season is over, a new coach is required, we need to blood youngsters and start building for 2023.

QualifiedInferiorHedgehog-size_restricted.gif

Everyone not AFL standard needs to be removed immediately. I don't care who is available in the SANFL. There is nothing to be gained from playing guys who aren't up to scratch and are proven not to be up to scratch.

CEY
Hartigan
Kelly
Mackay
Murphy
Poholke

That's six changes right there.

Then we need to get rid of senior underperformers.

Walker
Jenkins
Atkins

And then you'd also consider several other changes

Knight
Laird
Lynch

We need massive list turnover. It's dire.

Out: Afc
In: A club that stands for something

Well the season is over. In reality it was over before it began. Club needs to have a chat with Don and instruct him to develop our list for the coming years. I would advise Don that it's highly unlikely he will be coach next year.

Team I would go with next week(same team I would have gone with against north pretty much)
Laird Talia Hamill
Smith Keath Gibbs
Atkins Sloane Jones(If fit)
Davis Fogarty Knight
Stengle Greenwood Gallucci

Jenkins BCrouch Milera

Mchenry MCrouch Sholl Himmelberg

Last edited:
Out: Afc
In: A club that stands for something

Well the season is over. In reality it was over before it began. Club needs to have a chat with Don and instruct him to develop our list for the coming years. I would advise Don that it's highly unlikely he will be coach next year.

Team I would go with next week(same team I would have gone with against north pretty much)
Laird Talia Hamill
Smith Keath Gibbs
Atkins Sloane Jones(If fit)
Davis Fogarty Knight
Stengle Greenwood Gallucci

Jenkins BCrouch Milera

Mchenry MCrouch Sholl Himmelberg
So what exactly do you want the club to stand for?

Or let me guess, something something hawthorn, something something west coast.

So what exactly do you want the club to stand for?

Or let me guess, something something hawthorn, something something west coast.
Strange comment. You drunk? I want the club to win games. We could do very well to emulate Hawthorn and Wce. We won't as they have a winning cultute and we don't. They are the most successful clubs over the last 25 years by the way. What would you prefer? A club that wins a premiership every 20 to 25 years?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strange comment. You drunk? I want the club to win games. We could do very well to emulate Hawthorn and Wce. We won't as they have a winning cultute and we don't. They are the most successful clubs over the last 25 years by the way. What would you prefer? A club that wins a premiership every 20 to 25 years?

It's not a strange comment. You talk the talk a lot here, but fail to provide anything.

So what do you want the club to stand for? What's your path to glory?

Five players we need to bring in:
Greenwood
Gibbs
Gallucci
Stengle
Fogarty

They're better than several of those in the 22. Sure we're at a low ebb currently but let's at least pick our strongest 22 to give ourselves our best chance of winning.

Limiting it to five outs will be tricky as so many are playing poorly.

Jones looked quite wobbly so I'd expect us to be cautious there. That's the easiest one.

Three key defenders is too many and Hartigan has been the worst of the three. That's two.

Poholke is a kid but hasn't impressed much at AFL level at all. Three.

No idea why we brought CEY back. He's had so many chances and years and never nailed it. Four.

Kelly, Knight, Mackay, Lynch, Jenkins, Murphy all fighting it out for the last player to be dropped. Hmmmm let's see.... I'll go Mackay. Because he's the worst footballer in the history of the club and it's a long standing joke that he keeps getting games.

Back 7 - Talia, Keath, Kelly (lucky), Smith, Laird, Milera, Gibbs

Forwards - Walker, Jenkins (lucky), Lynch, Fogarty, Betts, Stengle, Murphy (lucky)

Ruck - ROB

Mids - Atkins, Knight, Greenwood, M Crouch, B Crouch, Sloane, Gallucci

Greenwood
Gibbs
Gallucci
Stengle
Fogarty

They're better than several of those in the 22. Sure we're at a low ebb currently but let's at least pick our strongest 22 to give ourselves our best chance of winning.

Jones looked quite wobbly so I'd expect us to be cautious there. That's the easiest one.

Three key defenders is too many and Hartigan has been the worst of the three. That's two.

No idea why we brought CEY back. He's had so many chances and years and never nailed it. Four.

Kelly, Knight, Mackay, Lynch, Jenkins, Murphy all fighting it out for the last player to be dropped. Hmmmm let's see.... I'll go Mackay. Because he's the worst footballer in the history of the club and it's a long standing joke that he keeps getting games.

Forwards - Walker, Jenkins (lucky), Lynch, Fogarty, Betts, Stengle, Murphy (lucky)

Ruck - ROB

Murphy was by far the worst on the ground. He’s first to go.

Greenwood
Gibbs
Gallucci
Stengle
Fogarty

Ruck - ROB

My thinking is along similar lines.

Think I have picked a good 2 weeks to travel as I need a break from the club serving up this rubbish.

If we don't make significant changes to the team, structure & game plan this week, then we never will!

At least 1 of Lynch, JJ & Tex needs to go. Time for Fog, Himmelberg &/or Davis.

We need someone to lay a friggin tackle to make feenix67 feel a little better, so McHenry time.

Hartigan or Kelly need to go, preferably both.

Should be a minimum 4 changes, including experienced outs. Nothing to lose injecting kids as at least they bring enthusiasm & won't perform worse than what some bigger names are serving up.

Making few changes is denying there is a major problem... & will lead to more of the same.

Enough is enough.

Murphy was by far the worst on the ground. He’s first to go.
He stuffed up proactive attemps at doing things. Got in good positions, had a chance to create.

Sure it was a shocker and he fumbled all those chances.

The others are irrelevant to anything. It doesn't matter what they do. It won't impact us positively even if they handle the ball well / kick well. They are go nowhere players.

So Murphy's 0/10 game beats their 0/10 game, because he might be able to produce a six whereas their ceiling is 0.

He stuffed up proactive attemps at doing things. Got in good positions, had a chance to create.

Sure it was a shocker and he fumbled all those chances.

The others are irrelevant to anything. It doesn't matter what they do. It won't impact us positively even if they handle the ball well / kick well. They are go nowhere players.

So Murphy's 0/10 game beats their 0/10 game, because he might be able to produce a six whereas their ceiling is 0.
He doesn’t score so has to go

Back