Prediction Changes v GCs

What hilarious changes will we make this week?

• Out: RO'B, In: Jacobs

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • Out: CE-Y

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Out: Jenkins

Votes: 61 59.2%
  • Out: Kelly

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Out: Murphy

Votes: 71 68.9%
  • In: Stengle

Votes: 57 55.3%
  • In: Himmelberg

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • In: The FOG

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Out: Mackay

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • In: Gibbs

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • In: Wilson

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • In: Greenwood

Votes: 87 84.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Sack the whole selection committee for they are a bunch of f..kin useless hacks ... it has been this way for way too many years .
They have ****ed the club beyond recognition !!

I'm not going into detail about exact players that can swap out with whom.. and I know it won't happen.. but over the course of not just this week, but future weeks also, get guys like Greenwood, Himmelberg, Fogarty, Stengle, Gallucci, McHenry, Sholl, McAdam, McPherson into the team. I know some are currently injured but this team is now a longer term thing to get right.

A mix of guys like Mackay, Murphy, Poholke, Knight, Hartigan, Jenkins, Ellis-Yolmen, Kelly.. please exit stage left.
Disappointing to see some guys go backwards over the past year or couple of years, who were impressing before that. (Knight, Kelly, Murphy some examples)

But the issues go deeper than just this anyway.

Will the selectors have the integrity to admit that this was one of the all time selection blunders?

CEY over Greenwood
Poholke in for Gibbs

Wow

Or will they double down and hope the dismal team they selected falls in against Gold Coast to save face?

He stuffed up proactive attemps at doing things. Got in good positions, had a chance to create.

Sure it was a shocker and he fumbled all those chances.

The others are irrelevant to anything. It doesn't matter what they do. It won't impact us positively even if they handle the ball well / kick well. They are go nowhere players.

So Murphy's 0/10 game beats their 0/10 game, because he might be able to produce a six whereas their ceiling is 0.
Murphy wasn't attempting to create something from nothing at forward 50 stoppages. He double grabbed at an uncontested mark and dropped it, had the ball at half forward, attempted to bounce it, the ball didn't come back and then he ran over the top of it. He's shown time and again he's not up to it. His decision making is awful. He's miles off AFL standard. Small forwards need elite hands and elite skills below their knees at a bare minimum. Forward 50 pressure and tackling pressure is nothing but workrate, which can be taught. But you need the necessary skillset first, which he doesn't have in my opinion.

Out - O'Brien (not AFL standard), In - Jacobs (all we've got)
Out - Jones (concussion/managed), In - One of Stengle/McHenry/Gallucci
Out - Murphy (not doing enough), In - One of Stengle/McHenry/Gallucci
Out - Hartigan (poor + not required against Gold Coast as they only play 2 talls forward - Wright, Burgess) In - Fogarty or Sholl
Out - CEY (continues to lack polish at AFL level) In - Greenwood
Out - Poholke (I'm sorry, I don't rate this kid - I hope he proves me wrong), In - Gibbs

Last chance saloon for Tex, Lynch, JJ.

The next 3 games are must-win games vs. GC, Saints & Freo. If we can't get our s**t together and beat this lot, then forget it and start planning for 2020.

For those wondering how many years out of the 8 a coach at the AFC gets before he 's shown the door, then here's a snapshot of our club's history of intolerance...

Cornes - 1 year
Shaw - 2 years
Ayres - part of 1 year
Craig - 1 year
Sanderson - 2 years
Pyke (contracted to 2021) - 1 year, so far

Why not Scholl.

Time for Laird to move out of HB and show if he can be more effective.
Perhaps we should move Laird to a wing or on ball to freshen him up.

We need to mix lots of thing up.

Kelly Talia Laird
Gibbs Keath Sholl
Smith Sloane Atkins
Lynch Tex Milera
Betts Himmelberg Stengle

Jacobs Matt Brad

Lynch Galluci Knight Greenwood

Out: Hartigan Jones inj Jenkins CEY pohokle Mackay ROB
In: Greenwood Stengle Galluci Sholl Gibbs Himmelberg Jacobs

Only one of Hartigan or Kelly can play, both were s**t but 4 touches from Hartigan was a joke and Ziebell beat him
Jenkins is just too soft and his laconic approach can not be tolerated, a message needs to be sent
CEY not needed with Greenwood back
Pohokle just not good enough and I feel never will be
Mackay just not good enough but he won’t be dropped especially for Sholl so this is more wishful thinking on my behalf
ROB out for Jacobs is a given

Greenwood - we got too cute by not playing him. This big game he had in the sanfl, there’s no reason why he couldn’t have had in the AFL side
Stengle- we need goal adorers
Sholl - we need someone who can kick off half back and he’s played 3 good games racking up possessions
Gibbs- off half back, he’s lost in our midfield
Himmelberg to replace Jenkins, needs to be given a chance and Jenkins punished
Galluci- you just don’t leave first rounders languishing in the reserves

Of course very little of these changes will occur

Out - O'Brien (not AFL standard), In - Jacobs (all we've got)
Out - Jones (concussion/managed), In - One of Stengle/McHenry/Gallucci
Out - Murphy (not doing enough), In - One of Stengle/McHenry/Gallucci
Out - Hartigan (poor + not required against Gold Coast as they only play 2 talls forward - Wright, Burgess) In - Fogarty or Sholl
Out - CEY (continues to lack polish at AFL level) In - Greenwood
Out - Poholke (I'm sorry, I don't rate this kid - I hope he proves me wrong), In - Gibbs

Last chance saloon for Tex, Lynch, JJ.

The next 3 games are must-win games vs. GC, Saints & Freo. If we can't get our s**t together and beat this lot, then forget it and start planning for 2020.

For those wondering how many years out of the 8 a coach at the AFC gets before he 's shown the door, then here's a snapshot of our club's history of intolerance...

Cornes - 1 year
Shaw - 2 years
Ayres - part of 1 year
Craig - 1 year
Sanderson - 2 years
Pyke (contracted to 2021) - 1 year, so far
Why keep tex and co

Are you one of those supporters living in hope

Decide on the future see what is in the cupbaord its not bare but its definitely not going to have a heap of gems in it.

The whole club needs to look at itself in moving forward and we arent going to get out of this unless we start doing things a lot smarter

Slections coaching trading drafting

If anyone says we are the best in the business at drafting they have a screw loose

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Kelly Talia Laird
Gibbs Keath Sholl
Smith Sloane Atkins
Lynch Tex Milera
Betts Himmelberg Stengle

Jacobs Matt Brad

Lynch Galluci Knight Greenwood

Out: Hartigan Jones inj Jenkins CEY pohokle Mackay ROB
In: Greenwood Stengle Galluci Sholl Gibbs Himmelberg Jacobs

Only one of Hartigan or Kelly can play, both were s**t but 4 touches from Hartigan was a joke and Ziebell beat him
Jenkins is just too soft and his laconic approach can not be tolerated, a message needs to be sent
CEY not needed with Greenwood back
Pohokle just not good enough and I feel never will be
Mackay just not good enough but he won’t be dropped especially for Sholl so this is more wishful thinking on my behalf
ROB out for Jacobs is a given

Greenwood - we got too cute by not playing him. This big game he had in the sanfl, there’s no reason why he couldn’t have had in the AFL side
Stengle- we need goal adorers
Sholl - we need someone who can kick off half back and he’s played 3 good games racking up possessions
Gibbs- off half back, he’s lost in our midfield
Himmelberg to replace Jenkins, needs to be given a chance and Jenkins punished
Galluci- you just don’t leave first rounders languishing in the reserves

Of course very little of these changes will occur
Stop hanging onto tex he is cooked

ROB NEEDS to develop

Bring in the youngsters and see if this list has anything or listen to the puffer fish on this board over rate it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop hanging onto tex he is cooked

ROB NEEDS to develop

Bring in the youngsters and see if this list has anything or listen to the puffer fish on this board over rate it

The club has been banging on for 2 weeks about Jacobs coming back. He’s a given as soon as he can walk. It’s not something I would do.

Tex was alright last night, kicked a goal and set up 2 others. Should have been a third but I can’t remember who it was but they ****ed it.

My changes are 7, including Stengle, Galluci, Sholl and Himmelberg, so I’m hardly not suggesting bringing in the kids.

McHenry is facing a concussion test.
McAdam is injured.

Why don’t you name your team? I don’t think you’ve ever done it

Out, Jenkins, Polholke, CEY, ROB, Murphy, Jones (concussion)
In: Himmelburg, Greenwood, Stengle, Sauce, Gallucci or McHenry.

Quite a few lucky to stay in...e.g. Hartigan / Kelly, etc. Even MCrouch...is a liability when he doesn't get the ball. 57 I50's to 36....

Is there a prob with our fitness too? 2 extra days break, and we couldn't get out of a gallop?

The club has been banging on for 2 weeks about Jacobs coming back. He’s a given as soon as he can walk. It’s not something I would do.

Tex was alright last night, kicked a goal and set up 2 others. Should have been a third but I can’t remember who it was but they ****** it.

My changes are 7, including Stengle, Galluci, Sholl and Himmelberg, so I’m hardly not suggesting bringing in the kids.

McHenry is facing a concussion test.
McAdam is injured.

Why don’t you name your team? I don’t think you’ve ever done it
I will later

It will be filled with youth

But i also expect to lose to the suns in doing so

Knight Talia Harto
Smith Keath Gibbs
Milera Mrouch Laird
Greenwood Walker McHenry
Betts Fogarty Stengle
ROB Brouch Sloane
Galluci Atkins Lynch Wilson

In: McHenry, Galluci, Stengle, Wilson, Gibbs, Greenwood, Fogarty

Out: Jones, Murphy, Kelly, Mackay, CEY, Poholke, Jenkins

Will be interested to see what "merit based selections" we go with this week. Most of our leadership group deserves to miss and our SANFL boys should all play, even Latchford.

Knight Talia Harto
Smith Keath Gibbs
Milera Mrouch Laird
Greenwood Walker McHenry
Betts Fogarty Stengle
ROB Brouch Sloane
Galluci Atkins Lynch Wilson

In: McHenry, Galluci, Stengle, Wilson, Gibbs, Greenwood, Fogarty

Out: Jones, Murphy, Kelly, Mackay, CEY, Poholke, Jenkins
CEY was our best mid last night..... And Knight is garbage.

You know what, I would bring Jacobs back in this week..... And leave ROB at FF. At least he can take a contested mark or at very least bring the ball to ground.

He will chase harder than the others too

Didn't even see the game last night as I was at a wedding but I already know we won't make huge changes. It will be at most 2 in and 2 out. If Jacobs is fit he will come in and either Gibbs or Greenwood. We will back our senior guys in to respond as we always do. We are so frustrating to support sometimes.

Look at Richmond yesterday as an example of what your young unproven players can do when given a chance, they had no choice but to bring them in but still they showed they could bring some excitement back to the side.

I would love this week to see at least one of Sholl, Stengle, Fogarty or Himmelberg come in and left in for a run of 4-5 games to see what they can do.

He's in already

(in my changes)

Pyke is arrogant enough to realize we can roll the Suns at home without major changes.

By winning next Sunday he can then justify his selection and methods. A true Crow fan hopes we lose so that the list of changes that are needed to happen down at West Lakes may finally begin.

Pyke is arrogant enough to realize we can roll the Suns at home without major changes.

By winning next Sunday he can then justify his selection and methods. A true Crow fan hopes we lose so that the list of changes that are needed to happen down at West Lakes may finally begin.
I'm not sure we can say that now. If we had snuck away with a win last night then yes but last night put paid to that.

You know what, I would bring Jacobs back in this week..... And leave ROB at FF. At least he can take a contested mark or at very least bring the ball to ground.

He will chase harder than the others too
Other way round.

Sauce at FF and ROB primary Ruck. Drop Jenkins.

Sauce is not a bad forward. ROB cant kick goals.

Would also play Stengle for Jones.

Fog for Harto. Spend equal time forward and back. Swingman. Harto is woefull

Greenwood for CEY. CEY was one of the better.players. at least he did his job. But Greenwood has to come in and we cant have all.of MCrouch, CEY and Greenwood in the team.

Scholl for Kelly. Kelly has been poor and Scholl doing ok in the Reserves.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Other way round.

Sauce at FF and ROB primary Ruck. Drop Jenkins.

Sauce is not a bad forward. ROB cant kick goals.

Would also play Stengle for Jones.

Fog for Harto. Spend equal time forward and back. Swingman. Harto is woefull

Greenwood for CEY. CEY was one of the better.players. at least he did his job. But Greenwood has to come in and we cant have all.of MCrouch, CEY and Greenwood in the team.

Scholl for Kelly. Kelly has been poor and Scholl doing ok in the Reserves.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I agree with the changes.

We know that Jones will be out due to concussion and Sauce in for ROB.

Thats how Pyke rolls.

Back