Prediction Changes v GCs

What hilarious changes will we make this week?

• Out: RO'B, In: Jacobs

Votes: 36 35.0%
  • Out: CE-Y

Votes: 50 48.5%
  • Out: Jenkins

Votes: 61 59.2%
  • Out: Kelly

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Out: Murphy

Votes: 71 68.9%
  • In: Stengle

Votes: 57 55.3%
  • In: Himmelberg

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • In: The FOG

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Out: Mackay

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • In: Gibbs

Votes: 66 64.1%
  • In: Wilson

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • In: Greenwood

Votes: 87 84.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wasn’t he a half forward at Centrals before being drafted ?

Yup, though from his time in the AFL, he didn't suit the role at all once the quality stepped up.

I'd be of the opinion to argue that if someone plays half forward at a lower level would be rather irrelevant seeing the role does change rather dramatically in that step up. Probably a good indicator if they have the potential become a goal kicking midfielder in the long run though.

Last edited:
Just noticed that there’s 2.5 hours between your posts. Are you still making your list?
I'm not going to bother, as you seem by and large a very reasonable bloke.

Perhaps it's just the fact you seem to get an idea in your head, such as "JJ will never be dropped" despite all evidence pointing towards the opposite, yet you continue to go on with it.

I'll put my hand up for my stupid comment though.

I'm not going to bother, as you seem by and large a very reasonable bloke.

Perhaps it's just the fact you seem to get an idea in your head, such as "JJ will never be dropped" despite all evidence pointing towards the opposite, yet you continue to go on with it.

I'll put my hand up for my stupid comment though.

Players like JJ when out of form have historically gotten a bit more of a run before being dropped. And guys like Himmelberg have tended to need to be emergencies at least a couple of times prior to getting the nod. It was very surprising that JJ was dropped, as I posted, I was actually quite shocked. I’m hopeful but not confident that JJ will have to earn his way back in, which again, would not be the historical norm. But here’s hoping.

Players like JJ when out of form have historically gotten a bit more of a run before being dropped. And guys like Himmelberg have tended to need to be emergencies at least a couple of times prior to getting the nod. It was very surprising that JJ was dropped, as I posted, I was actually quite shocked. I’m hopeful but not confident that JJ will have to earn his way back in, which again, would not be the historical norm. But here’s hoping.
We are all hoping

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mea Culpa
Got you're sad little bandwagon of 3 followers with you I see or Alt accounts that like every post you post. You're all very sad people. Bicks, 1970 Crow "skram", scorpus. Can't talk footy so just insult people. If you behaved the way you and your little pussy posse do irl you would all get knocked out 5 times a day. Neck up.

Got you're sad little bandwagon of 3 followers with you I see or Alt accounts that like every post you post. You're all very sad people. Bicks, 1970 Crow "skram", scorpus. Can't talk footy so just insult people. If you behaved the way you and your little pussy posse do irl you would all get knocked out 5 times a day. Neck up.

I count 4 ‘followers’ in that list champ

Goodness you can’t even count properly. I’d suggest you’re unhinged and losing the plot obsessing over likes (from people you’ve apparently ’blocked’ but can still somehow see, amazing skills) but it’s plainly obvious that it is your standard state.

You’re not a thinker are you Mick? Not someone who uses the old grey matter on a daily basis 😎

Back