Preview Changes v Geelong - PRELIM FINAL - Friday September 10, 7:50pm AEST, Optus Stadium, Perth - OUT Smith, IN Hibberd

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah I'm all for it.

Embrace it. We haven't been here much. Anything that keeps building the club's profile, giving the kids something to watch and see too without being able to go to games.

I'm fine with them being there I just can't watch them. If we win it I'll go back and watch them all and really soak it up but until then I won't go near them.

All the news stories and interviews following past dees players and getting their thoughts is not helping.
I was sort of freaked out by what a nice, mellow dude Balls Grinter seemed to be

All the news stories and interviews following past dees players and getting their thoughts is not helping.
This part I’m really struggling with, I love the build up and contributions from past players, but just knowing that hype could be stamped out tomorrow night makes it hard to watch.

That said, if we do win, I’ll bask in every little piece in the lead up to the grand final, would be so exciting.

I wish Grinter was out on the ground tomorrow , he was a very good football player .
Yes. Tough as they come. Also turned out more versatile then I originally thought, you can swing him forward in a kind of VdB menace role

From the clubs web site ....

Injury List - updated Tuesday 31 August
PlayerInjuryEstimated return
Jayden HuntAnkle2-3 weeks
Marty HoreKneeSeason
Aaron NietschkeKneeSeason
Adam TomlinsonKneeSeason

Can't see how Hunt is any chance anyway .

Not happy with all these past players getting involved like we've already won it.. Get involved after we win the flag by all means ..not now!
Remember that Big Freeze fiasco with Goodwin before the Collingwood game atSCG? Collingwood pantsed us. The only decent game they played in 2021. Forget nostalgia and PC .
Just shut up and get the job done tomorrow.
Imagine the 14 day media circus that awaits us if we're in the dance.

Guess it's Hibbo in for Smith, and that's probably it.

Bowey/Sparrow would be stiff if we brought Hunt in.

Maybe just focus on getting the win, and if we cop any injuries then worry about that next game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From the clubs web site ....

Injury List - updated Tuesday 31 August
PlayerInjuryEstimated return
Jayden HuntAnkle2-3 weeks
Marty HoreKneeSeason
Aaron NietschkeKneeSeason
Adam TomlinsonKneeSeason

Can't see how Hunt is any chance anyway .
A lot can change in 10 days since that update.

Ill be at the ground tomorrow cheering on your mob. Put some money on the Dees so i can properly get into it. Talking among others it seems like the crowd here will be more on Melbourne's side than Geelongs.

Good luck, should be a cracking game!
Please have beer and yell “ball” hysterically for me.

Ill be at the ground tomorrow cheering on your mob. Put some money on the Dees so i can properly get into it. Talking among others it seems like the crowd here will be more on Melbourne's side than Geelongs.

Good luck, should be a cracking game!

Please give us that famous BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO every time Geelong get a bullshit umpiring decision.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back