Preview Changes v Geelong round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Dory_77

Apr 2, 2012
AFL Club
Melbourne
5 day turnaround to face the Cats at the shithole. Will be tough but hopefully we have a ruckman available (maybe even 2!).

In: Gawn/Jacko, both if fit
Out: M Brown (, Weid, if both rucks fit)

dylan93

Club Legend
Mar 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
In: Gawn

Out: Weideman (omitted/team structure)

If Gawn isn't ready unchanged, although from what I've heard he'll be ready.

Hibbo and B. Brown a bit off at times.

Tomlinson as the sub I don't mind in case any of our talls down back go down again.

Daemon

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
BBB close to being dropped off that if we had any decent alternatives. Thought MBrown actually played well
Agree. How's JVR looking? Could we swap him in for either of the Browns?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Johnny Karate

Premiership Player
Apr 13, 2015
AFL Club
Melbourne
Visceral reactions
Out: May, Salem, Petracca (injured), Lever (injured), Bedford, Hibberd, Weideman, Neal-Bullen, Fritsch, Pickett (suspension), B Brown

In: Laurie, Melksham, Tomlinson, Van Rooyen, Rivers, Hunt, Baker, D Smith, Chandler, Woewodin, Moniz-Wakefield

danster168

Premiership Player
Suspended
Apr 29, 2016
AFL Club
Melbourne
we need you to replace Goody though...perhaps captain coach the side
I already do in a way. I texted him to play Bedford. He listened. He thanked me for my insight.

Remember back in the day when Goody played Frisch in the backline. Sometimes the old goody comes out :) Ben Brown once again hopeless though. When are people going to stop praising this guy. We can't even kick it in his direction anymore.

A11dAtP0w3R

Strong Premiership DNA
Oct 18, 2013
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Carolina Panthers. Zach Wilson.
I already do in a way. I texted him to play Bedford. He listened. He thanked me for my insight.

Remember back in the day when Goody played Frisch in the backline. Sometimes the old goody comes out :) Ben Brown once again hopeless though. When are people going to stop praising this guy. We can't even kick it in his direction anymore.

Bedford was perhaps even more shite than Brown today.

Not sure I'd be claiming genius after that performance.

Daemon

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne

Did you even watch this game? BB kicked the first goal and was building until he was injured. Bad call mate, BB first picked for me, every week.

Daemon

Club Legend
Apr 1, 2018
AFL Club
Melbourne
Bedford was perhaps even more shite than Brown today.

Not sure I'd be claiming genius after that performance.
Your on drugs. Bedford did a lot one percenters that weren't shown on camera. You two deserve each other with your bad calls.

Remove this Banner Ad