Autopsy SUNS V Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting last night on Fox Whateley and Robbo talking about how Gaz looks to be done and his lack of effectiveness, playing safe and injury issues
I wouldn't count GAZ out ever BUT sure looks like Geelong got sold a pup
He was done here in the last 2 seasons but commentators couldn't see it and he was of course still better than the mids we could put on the park so was still carrying us in a way
After the shoulder injury his heat map was the 50m square and a lot of his possessions were 1,2's between him and Hall etc

He was done here in the last 2 seasons but commentators couldn't see it and he was of course still better than the mids we could put on the park so was still carrying us in a way
After the shoulder injury his heat map was the 50m square and a lot of his possessions were 1,2's between him and Hall etc

Spot on - the Cats don't feed him the cheapies when he runs behind young players on the mark and demands the ball

Can't win his own ball like he use to

Put Gaz in the goalsquare, like we should have done the past 2 seasons. He could do some real damage without having to play himself into retirement. Just wait until the 2nd half of the season after the Suns bring him and his a-hole Cats down to size.

Put Gaz in the goalsquare, like we should have done the past 2 seasons. He could do some real damage without having to play himself into retirement. Just wait until the 2nd half of the season after the Suns bring him and his a-hole Cats down to size.
55EEBF0F-DC84-4891-AC31-A7763471C1AF.png

Amy Shark concert is a nice extra.

Bringing some newbies along to the game and get the feeling there could be a good crowd. Hopefully a good contest (of which we win of course)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would anyone be surprised if Ablett didn’t travel next weekend?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'd be more surprised if he showed up.

Fun Fact: The last time we had a former Sun return to Metricon playing for Geelong, We touched them up by about 50 points.

It’s a good point bods getting people in the stadium , hopefully we win and they keep on coming back , the only fallback on that I see is that members have paid full price and may get pissed off .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

the other part is when the price starts to go back to normal, all of a sudden all of the $10 ticket guys will crack a s**t saying that the club are trying to rip them off and start whinging that they don't care about their fans and are just greedy bastards...so forth and so on

He's not wrong dude... take public transport to the game.. and Carrara is 20 km from Broady and the nearest goid pub.. there is a golf club over the road where you can get a beer..
Is that Royal Pines? I've just moved to Tweed Heads and I'm not certain yet whether I'll drive or get dropped off. I can't even catch the train.

Is that Royal Pines? I've just moved to Tweed Heads and I'm not certain yet whether I'll drive or get dropped off. I can't even catch the train.
Best of driving to varsity train station getting a park and then catching the train to nerang then shuttle bus to stadium. Then if you can be bothered walk across the road to emerald lakes golf club for a slighlty cheaper beer.

Best of driving to varsity train station getting a park and then catching the train to nerang then shuttle bus to stadium. Then if you can be bothered walk across the road to emerald lakes golf club for a slighlty cheaper beer.
Thanks mate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back